for moderators only-others do not enter this thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for moderators only-others do not enter this thread

To any moderator(s) it may concern: Concenring an idea on an upcoming shuttle launch that I recently posted, any way you look at what they have replied to me (please don't misunderstand me,i'm fed up with misunderstandings) they are causing me trouble,heartbreak & accusations. Some of the accusations are of me being anti-native american & not being supportive of native american media. These accusations are not true. I never & never will do what they accuse me of. What I posted is an idea & don't deserve to be treated this way by them in return. Anything you can do to put a stop to what they are doing to me is helpful since I have done nothing wrong to deserve what they are doing to me.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mathewhebailey08
    This is hurting me! Read immediately!
    by mathewhebailey08
    I am extremely U-P-S-E-T. I'm at the point of being in tears & screaming at the Creator to let him know how upset I am on why on here is everyone playing games against me,causing me trouble & ignoring me concerning my threads,pics,etc. instead of commenting in a positive manner & apologizing...
    06-17-2009, 09:53 PM
  • mathewhebailey08
    don't know what to do anymore with ...
    by mathewhebailey08
    trouble makers. if anyone is listening. I don't know what to do anymore to make them leave me alone. I don't don't know how to stop it any more,i don't know who started the trouble against me anymore. What I don't reveal to anyone is me constantly being upset every day & afraid what these problematic...
    06-18-2010, 09:52 AM
  • LizBrokenArrow
    Maybe a stupid question but asking anyway...
    by LizBrokenArrow
    Okay, so, my question is: Why do a lot of gringos claim to be Native American? They tell everyone that they are and where it like a badge of honor. For those who don't know what gringos are, they're Caucasian people (pale white skin, some blonde, blue, green or hazel eyes).

So I ask
    02-07-2018, 05:10 PM
  • Rosacat
    Do you consider this insensitive or offensive?
    by Rosacat
    California has a Native American Day. I was asked to create a small image to bring attention to this, however my boss considered it offensive. I put Chumash characters on the text to share a past local tribe's unique art and choose to include a buffalo, because it was such an important animal to Native...
    09-24-2015, 09:52 PM
  • lilred4220
    Mowa Choctaws
    by lilred4220
    Mowa's Chief Taylor does DNA on wkrg5 news. His Haplogroup is R1B native american
    11-13-2007, 06:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X