Place of Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place of Work?

So where does everyone work? Do you like your jobs or do you wish for better?
    In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
    March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
    R.I.P Daddy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Hi HOLY ELK :Wavegood to see you up! Anywho, architectural firm...it has its good days and bad...can't envision myself here til I retire :NoNo...that's why I'm still a student, gotta aim for the stars!:)
    "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Re: Place of Work?

Originally posted by HolyElk
      So where does everyone work? Do you like your jobs or do you wish for better?
      I absolutely wish for better and hopefully i can start working towards that in the spring semester!!! If all goes well and I get myself back into the College of Engineering, I will be back at Intel in no time :D So please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Comment

work for my dad..small telecommunicationz biz...ndn owned n operated...i do all the office stuff while my dad goes out in the field...hes 10th anniversary is next august....but i really wannabe a nurse...
        "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

right now im workin hurr in tha tribal office but as soon as i have enuff money saved up im going back to skool ;)
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

beer guy....i drive beer truck...no joke

Comment

If I Told Ya I'd Have To Kill Ya....

:seenoevil
              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Tribal IT department.

I love my job. Boss is real cool, pay is good, and they pay me to mess with computers.
                It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

I like my job, working with computers at our local school. Pays ok, benefits are ok, and every now and then I can eff off and surf all day. Like today.
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

I'm just working part time at the local grocery/gas station while I go to school.

Then after school hopefully I'll be working a better job with better pay!

Comment

Well.........

I am currently at the Pentagon, I am a contractor. I have an OK company but I just wish I got paid more.........ha....don't we all!!!!!!!!

I do like it and the people I work with are really cool It is just that the commute is killin ME! I get up at O-dark-thirty...... you would think after 12 years in the Marine Corps I would be used to it by now but the cummute is a major bummer!!!!! I swear by the time I get off the Metro I look like this :coffee!:

I am not really complaining becuase believe me I am very thankful for having a job right now! Hope everyone else is doing fine with theirs!!!!!!!!
                      --------------------------------------
                      "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom"
                      ---------------------------------------
                      <Semper Fi!>

Comment

I work for my family company.
                        Travel Agency and Conference/Event Cooridination.
                        It's great, I love it.
                        We are 100% NDN owned and operated, in our 13th year...
                        I've been working there since I was 17. I know I want to experience other job oppurtunities, but working for my parents companies is great for me right now.
                        After I finish up my schooling, I'll take a step elsewhere...but my life will always come back to working with our company.

Can't help to love it when it pays good and allows time to travel to powwows!

Comment

I work at our community college, the pay is real good!
                          In Loving Memory of Allen Alberts Sr.
                          March 1, 1945 to February 16, 2005
                          R.I.P Daddy
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

Comment

I work for a Private Security Firm, we're still in the process of getting this new branch office going, I'm in charge of that. I work with computers alot, doing research and helping others learn how not to get hacked!

If you need a house alarm we are the people to get the job done! We also handle bodyguarding people and I've worked with some big names, and even did some security for a few large Pow Wows.

It's fun when people forget they have security camera's up and running and tied to our office ..... we get to see some pretty wierd stuff! ;)
                            Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Comment

I work for a 411 place.. for the U.S... Some days it's good.. some days it's bad.. I just have one thing to say to all those people who phone information.. please be patient when the operator says "umm.. uhhh.. " that means they're new and don't have the hang of it.. :( I know I was 1 of them..:p

:Angel2

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                                by dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                                Today, 02:52 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X