Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Paul G only-others do not read

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Paul G only-others do not read

    To Paul G: If you can,if there is no native american media scheduled to be broadcast live on May 11 at 2 pm eastern daylight,please if you can,get the shuttle launch on that date to be broadcast live on here. You may have to cut off the video if there is going to be a live broadcast of of any scheduled native american media. Please figure out what you can do despite the false accusations in Chit-Chat against me of not supporting native american media.
    Thank you. Please do not let others read this for fear they might cause problems with this idea,thread & subject of mine & ruin them.

  • #2
    oppps sorry i couldnt help but read it

    tell me not to do somthing and ill do it




    *Kalilsha*



    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

    Comment


    • #3
      you and about 33 other ppl.opps ...
      how about a pm...?
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

      Comment


      • #4
        Dang, I read it too, but I was just peeking between my fingers.
        ...it is what it is...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mathewhebailey08 View Post
          To Paul G: If you can,if there is no native american media scheduled to be broadcast live on May 11 at 2 pm eastern daylight,please if you can,get the shuttle launch on that date to be broadcast live on here. You may have to cut off the video if there is going to be a live broadcast of of any scheduled native american media. Please figure out what you can do despite the false accusations in Chit-Chat against me of not supporting native american media.
          Thank you. Please do not let others read this for fear they might cause problems with this idea,thread & subject of mine & ruin them.
          Hi mathhewhebailey08!

          Unfortunately, what you have done here is posted this message for the WHOLE internet world to see.

          Maybe you should try to send Paul G a private message and discuss your question in private.

          By the way...I think you support native american media.


          Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


          "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

          Mr. Rossie Freeman

          Comment


          • #6
            D A








            Comment


            • #7
              ooops!!

              I forgot to say I didn't read this..

              Comment


              • #8
                I didn't read it either, and I'm not sure what he's talking about anyway, so it's a good thing I didn't read it.
                Last edited by neling4; 05-09-2009, 03:06 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Skipped the post read the replies?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What post?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey Matthew... I don't know why you think people are so down on you. You're not a bad guy and no one thinks you are against native american media. Just remember....here at powwows.com, people will tease you and most of the time it's cause they like you. BTW...you ever going to post some more of that cool lego art you do?
                      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's really pretty!



                        I'm sorry I teased you Matthew. I often think people are joking when they are not. Probably because I am always joking.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I read it, but I didn't pay any attention to it... so um......does that count?
                          SHAKE IT!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
                            oppps sorry i couldnt help but read it

                            tell me not to do somthing and ill do it

                            Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                            Hi mathhewhebailey08!

                            Unfortunately, what you have done here is posted this message for the WHOLE internet world to see.

                            Maybe you should try to send Paul G a private message and discuss your question in private.

                            By the way...I think you support native american media.

                            i dont know whats going on here, but i am just stalking my cuties.


                            ...GoT GreaSe?...

                            www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                            RezinInc



                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
                              i dont know whats going on here, but i am just stalking my cuties.
                              JD is one of your cuties????

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Related Topics

                              Collapse

                              • mathewhebailey08
                                Ted andrews books-anyone familiar? ( I have one)
                                by mathewhebailey08
                                Anyone familiar with Ted Andrews' books ? I have one called Amimal Speak that my mom gave me due to my interest in indigenous/native cultures (native americans particularly) Unfortunately Ted died last year, so I assume his webpage was removed as a result,but here's the book I have.
                                http://p...
                                12-14-2010, 05:07 AM
                              • Lalitah28
                                Connotations of the word "red" in Native American cultures
                                by Lalitah28
                                Thank you for providing this forum to ask questions. I have been far removed from Native American culture here on the East Coast. My very last memories of proximity to the culture was when my father served as a volunteer doctor on a Lakota Indian Reservation circa 1979 when I was three years old, so...
                                06-12-2020, 03:39 PM
                              • usernumber2016
                                How should I feel about this?
                                by usernumber2016
                                I have a question, my name is Danica, I'm a young, female filmmaker and I'm not sure how this will come across but I'm asking it. I discovered a few years back that my father and grandfather was cherokee and half white, my grandmother was 5% black and Native American. So I have Native American blood....
                                10-11-2016, 02:06 PM
                              • 50cal
                                This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                by 50cal
                                WOW!!! This lady should run for President!! She is right on the money, and she's not afraid to take credit for it either!! She left her name and phone number at the end!

                                This letter you are about to read was written by a 4th grade teacher this past week. She even gave the world her...
                                05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
                              • Patient Frog
                                How much does quantum matter to you?
                                by Patient Frog
                                I have read articles and poems on this site that reflect both respect and disrespect to our ancestor's blood in the "wannabe" . The government may dictate what makes a Native American a Native by the % needed to make a claim, but what do you say? Isn't even an ounce of our ancestor's blood...
                                05-16-2006, 11:30 AM

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

                                Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X