For Paul G only-others do not read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Paul G only-others do not read

To Paul G: If you can,if there is no native american media scheduled to be broadcast live on May 11 at 2 pm eastern daylight,please if you can,get the shuttle launch on that date to be broadcast live on here. You may have to cut off the video if there is going to be a live broadcast of of any scheduled native american media. Please figure out what you can do despite the false accusations in Chit-Chat against me of not supporting native american media.
    Thank you. Please do not let others read this for fear they might cause problems with this idea,thread & subject of mine & ruin them.

oppps sorry i couldnt help but read it

tell me not to do somthing and ill do it

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

you and about 33 other ppl.opps ...
      how about a pm...?
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

Dang, I read it too, but I was just peeking between my fingers.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by mathewhebailey08 View Post
          To Paul G: If you can,if there is no native american media scheduled to be broadcast live on May 11 at 2 pm eastern daylight,please if you can,get the shuttle launch on that date to be broadcast live on here. You may have to cut off the video if there is going to be a live broadcast of of any scheduled native american media. Please figure out what you can do despite the false accusations in Chit-Chat against me of not supporting native american media.
          Thank you. Please do not let others read this for fear they might cause problems with this idea,thread & subject of mine & ruin them.
          Hi mathhewhebailey08!

Unfortunately, what you have done here is posted this message for the WHOLE internet world to see.

Maybe you should try to send Paul G a private message and discuss your question in private.

By the way...I think you support native american media.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

D A

Comment

ooops!!

I forgot to say I didn't read this..

Comment

I didn't read it either, and I'm not sure what he's talking about anyway, so it's a good thing I didn't read it.
                Last edited by neling4; 05-09-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Skipped the post read the replies?

Comment

What post?

Comment

Hey Matthew... I don't know why you think people are so down on you. You're not a bad guy and no one thinks you are against native american media. Just remember....here at powwows.com, people will tease you and most of the time it's cause they like you. BTW...you ever going to post some more of that cool lego art you do?
                      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

That's really pretty!

I'm sorry I teased you Matthew. I often think people are joking when they are not. Probably because I am always joking.

Comment

I read it, but I didn't pay any attention to it... so um......does that count?
                          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
                            oppps sorry i couldnt help but read it

tell me not to do somthing and ill do it

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                            Hi mathhewhebailey08!

Unfortunately, what you have done here is posted this message for the WHOLE internet world to see.

Maybe you should try to send Paul G a private message and discuss your question in private.

By the way...I think you support native american media.

i dont know whats going on here, but i am just stalking my cuties.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
                            RezinInc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stillrezin View Post
                              i dont know whats going on here, but i am just stalking my cuties.
                              JD is one of your cuties????

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.