Idiot!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot!!!!

I'm a total idiot!!! I need serious help!!
    :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't know what to do.... I'm way too shy, and I like this guy at work. My only thing was to establish eye contact, and that was done, but now I don't know what to do:dontknow: :dontknow:
    Now I'm pretty sure he's lost ineterest.. need help!

Next time you go to work wear a skin tight blouse (leave the top two buttons unbuttoned) and a black leather mini skirt and some knee high black leather boots. And use a little of your favorite perfume but don't overdo it. :D

Naw I'm kidding. You know guys are slooooooooow to pick up on subtle hints so you got to do more than make eye contact to get his attention. Next time you see him say hi and ask him to lunch sometime.

Though actually I don't know if it's a good idea to get involved with a co worker, so all I can say about that is be careful, you got to know what you're doing. Good luck. ;)

Comment

Bake something, or make some frybread to work, and offer him some.

Better yet ask him if he can help you with your car, you don't think one of the tires looks quite right. This is what one of the ladies in the office I work did. The tire was fine, but I caught on and took her to lunch. I'll have to let you know how it goes from there, we have another lunch date next week.
      Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

Comment

Man... ya know what.. I think I my friend still has my black leather mini skirt... & I left my hoochie clothes at the dry cleaners.. :Chatter Dang.. :p :Chatter but that's probably a good thing.. no one needs to be seeing that.

But I don't think I can even attempt to say hi to him.. I get shakey just passing him... I gotta stop being shy.. :36:

Comment

Re: Idiot!!!!

Originally posted by red_summit
          I'm a total idiot!!! I need serious help!!
          :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't know what to do.... I'm way too shy, and I like this guy at work. My only thing was to establish eye contact, and that was done, but now I don't know what to do:dontknow: :dontknow:
          Now I'm pretty sure he's lost ineterest.. need help!
          first of all, there's not enough time in the world to be shy and let everything pass you by:NoNo what you should do is bump into him and start talking or if you know what kind of things he is into...talk about that....COMMUNICATE with the boy or you'll never know what will be....he's probably just as shy, he hasn't talk to you yet, so be the first to shoot!:Angel2
          WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
          Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.