I Hate Rock Concerts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Rock Concerts.

On Saturday my beloved university had this thing called the "All-Nighter." The All-Nighter is an event that lasts, yes, all night and features various forms of entertainment: poker, blackjack, flag football, step shows, and this year, a rock concert. So after a very tiring game of tackle football (flag football is for communists), my Iranian friend (Shahab), who is slightly intoxicated, decides that going to the rock concert is the best f**king idea in the history of time.

Off we go the student union, where upon arrival in the ballroom (where the concert is held) we are surrounded by white people. Hundreds of white people. White people with collars on their necks rimmed with four-inch steel spikes. White people with Mohawks. White people with dreds. Shirtless white people. White people with 30+ piercings. White people with black lipstick. You get the idea.

While cursing Shahab for bringing me to the place where I will clearly lose my life, four cats jump up on stage and start banging drums and wailing on guitars, sending unbelieveably loud noise into speakers that are at least 15 feet tall and 5 feet wide. It was so loud that I couldn't hear myself while screaming and cursing at the top of my lungs. Thirty seconds later, the insanity began.

One white dude pushed another white dude, who in turn pushed someone else, then someone else, and so on. Within seconds, a circle about 20 feet in diameter was cleared in the middle of the crowd, and the thing that happened in that circle is unquestionably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life: white people were running through the circle slamming into, pushing, tripping, stomping, elbowing, and clotheslining one another - on purpose. Imagine a powwow arena where the dancers purposely flog and tackle each other instead of dancing. That's what this was.

The circle was noticeably getting wider and coming toward Shahab and I. Shahab decides to run into this thing, allegedly named a "mosh pit", and join the mass beating. Shahab isn't in the pit for more than five seconds before he's decked with a forearm and getting trampled. I jump in to get my buddy out, and some freshman literally half my size punches me in the kidney. What happened next was hilarious. I turned around and kicked, yes kicked, this poor kid in the chest all the way to the edge of the pit where three or four guys pick him up above their heads and start passing him around the crowd. While laughing heartily, karma caught up with me as I got knocked over onto the floor right next to Shahab who was, for God knows what reasons, laughing hysterically. Then some a$$hole stepped on my crotch. It was at this point I realized I should've kept playing football.

Never, ever go to a rock concert.
    This is the worst signature ever.

:Chatter Shyeah right! This is The Rats way of telling all of his fellow pws.commers that he is in fact one of those dog collar wearing, mohawk do, 30+ piercings kind of guy! :taunting:

Comment

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS WHOLE THREAD...

I talked to The Rat immediately upon his exit from the aforementionned show and he said that he would not be able to join Bux, Bushy and I for an evening full of overindulgent drinking and possible orgies because he was heading off to a party with the dread, Mohawk and Mullet (yes, he failed to mention that ) rocking White doots.

possible=definate
      Got percap?

Comment

The only reason I missed the aforementioned orgy was because I didn't have a car on campus, the shuttle to the metro stopped running at midnite, and yall womenz were in Rockville (about 10 miles away as the crow flies.) The Rat does not walk (or scurry, as rats tend to do) from College Park to Rockville.

My brother is yelling at me right now for not walking to an orgy.

Comment

LIES! LIES! SECRETS AND LIES!

There are such things as taxi cabs, hitchhiking and jumping on a pogo stick

For real though, you should have at least TRIED to make it out there. That night was a blast. I still can't find my socks
          Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
            LIES! LIES! SECRETS AND LIES!

There are such things as taxi cabs, hitchhiking and jumping on a pogo stick

For real though, you should have at least TRIED to make it out there. That night was a blast. I still can't find my socks
            You and these socks of yours...

Challenge issued to all women: take a taxi in College Park. I dare you. Honestly. Even the Mexicans in CP don't take CP taxis, and Mexicans are FEARLESS.

Anyways, all my boys on campus (read 4) who had cars were far too drunk to drive, and refused to fork over their keys.

Besides, I'm not that much fun to hang out with anyways ;)

Comment

Alright I gotta say it:

Ya'll are perfect together!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~
                Alright I gotta say it:

Ya'll are perfect together!!!
                Nah, chicks hate me. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rat
                  You and these socks of yours...

Challenge issued to all women: take a taxi in College Park. I dare you. Honestly. Even the Mexicans in CP don't take CP taxis, and Mexicans are FEARLESS.

Anyways, all my boys on campus (read 4) who had cars were far too drunk to drive, and refused to fork over their keys.

Besides, I'm not that much fun to hang out with anyways ;)
                  I am just messing with you Rat.

Yeah, I am no fun to hang out with either ;)
                  Got percap?

Comment

sounds like a group I would have liked playing... who were they?
                    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Re: I Hate Rock Concerts.

Originally posted by The Rat

One white dude pushed another white dude, who in turn pushed someone else, then someone else, and so on. Within seconds, a circle about 20 feet in diameter was cleared in the middle of the crowd, and the thing that happened in that circle is unquestionably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life: white people were running through the circle slamming into, pushing, tripping, stomping, elbowing, and clotheslining one another - on purpose. Imagine a powwow arena where the dancers purposely flog and tackle each other instead of dancing. That's what this was.

The circle was noticeably getting wider and coming toward Shahab and I. Shahab decides to run into this thing, allegedly named a "mosh pit", and join the mass beating. .
                      So this is the first time you have slam danced??? er.. moshed (is that how you yungins' say it today?) Yeah see, if you don't like pain and can't keep up... stay out. Not good for ya if you dont' know what you are doing.
                      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                      • NahimanaSung
                        Hosting young girl in rez
                        by NahimanaSung
                        Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                        03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X