Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $230 Million Lottery Winner in SD

So was it any of you?

If so, please let me know so I can send you wiring instructions for you donation to PowWows.com!

New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

pretty desperate huh Paul???? LOL!!......but.........I wonder how many other people crawled out of the woodwork for these peoples money????............I know you're teasing Paul, just makes you wonder though about the seriousness of others......
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
      pretty desperate huh Paul???? LOL!!......but.........I wonder how many other people crawled out of the woodwork for these peoples money????............I know you're teasing Paul, just makes you wonder though about the seriousness of others......
      Yeah, I'm sure they get hammered by requests from their 16th cousins 4 times removed!
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I have a great, great, great, great, great, great grandma who was taken captive by the Dakota during the Ojibwe-Dakota wars over a hundred years ago.
        I have to look into that.

Comment

Dudes, that's enough money to buy the whole state. I'd volunteer to be anybody's boy toy for that cash.

Comment

Dude, anybody's?
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
              Dudes, that's enough money to buy the whole state. I'd volunteer to be anybody's boy toy for that cash.
              what badmanic.......volunteer to be anybody's boy toy huh? well........give me ur ##....you can be my boy toy for while,,,,,,
              lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
                what badmanic.......volunteer to be anybody's boy toy huh? well........give me ur ##....you can be my boy toy for while,,,,,,
                yup since he is volunteering w/no set amount of $$ lol...
                "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Originally posted by Lakota_winyan View Post
                  yup since he is volunteering w/no set amount of $$ lol...
                  I know right?

lisaironmaker

Comment

yeah he's like 23 years old and single.....(hear that girls LOL), but his name is Neal Wanless, a rancher from mission hmm im only a couple of hours away LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
                      Dude, you got $230 million, I am so there. I just read this thread again. I forgot I said that. Send me the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just like Cuba Gooding.

Comment

dang, I'm gonna start buying powerball tickets, just read in the paper that another $200,000 winner was from SD, thats the 5th one so far besides the millionaire dude

Comment

Originally posted by thizgirlpowwows View Post
                          yeah he's like 23 years old and single.....(hear that girls LOL), but his name is Neal Wanless, a rancher from mission hmm im only a couple of hours away LOL

I thought the winner was from Winner? Winner, SoDak?
                          Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

dont know but thats what all the articles in Rapid City Journal say, maybe they are trying to throw us off so we dont find him LOL........i think that the store that sold the winning ticket was in Winner

Comment

Originally posted by thizgirlpowwows View Post
                              dont know but thats what all the articles in Rapid City Journal say, maybe they are trying to throw us off so we dont find him LOL........i think that the store that sold the winning ticket was in Winner
                              thiz,

I think you're right. I heard on the radio that the winner was from Winner but did not come forward, at the time of the broadcast announcement.

That's kewl that he is from Mission. I'll bet some Sicangu's know him?
                              Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X