• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • musicwielder
    Junior Dancer
    • Jul 2003

Sex Sex Sex

OK, so now I have all your attention...hehehehe....
    I need help. Nooooo, I know how to do it...needz no lessons there. :Chatter

Last night at work we got on the subject of sex with different races. One Black guy was saying the one we have all heard..."Once you go Black you never go back." Then this White dude stepped up and said "They say if you go Black you never go back but if you go White you know you been licked right."
    Ok, we all laughed over that. Then a Hispanic guy said his bit..."If it's Black, send it back. If it's White then you know it just ain't right. If it's Asian, there's just no persuasion. When you go Brown, then you know you're down. Ayyyeee."
    After that everyone looked at me waiting. I didn't have one for Red. Anyone got a good line I can throw back at them?
    "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."
  • Jibby™
    NDNBUNZ
    • Nov 2002

EDITED!!

*all sweaty and chit*

Dayum that was too hot even for me. Yall weren't ready fo that.
    Got percap?

Comment

• Cree Sweetheart

If its Red you'll get fed?
      or
      If its Red there's nothin' more to be said!

Comment

• traci_m
        Circus Director
        • Aug 2002

No clever line needed. Don't have to TRY to sell water to a thirsty person ya know. ;)

Comment

• Pony
          DON'T LOOK DOWN
          • Jun 2003

There are some things that are beyond words....:Naughty
          believe in yourself

Comment

• Dezgn8veDriver
            Pork chopsh n appleshaush
            • Jan 2003

...."You want fun in the bed, then always go RED".....

:seenoevil
            "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

• theepowwowchic49
              Senior Dancer
              • Jul 2003

how about?

once you gone RED, all other's are dead?or we could go freeky deeky and say
              a girl who is Red, gives good :devil
              Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

• Mato Winyan
                Lovin' life,
                • Mar 2000

Duh!!! It's an Indian thang and they wouldn't understand!!!!! :Tongue :Blush
                "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

• musicwielder
                  Junior Dancer
                  • Jul 2003

I told the folks at work that I came here for help on a come back. I think I'm gonna tell 'em all the responses here.
                  I'm not so sure about theepowwowchic49's come back though. I don't want the guys at work lookin' at me getting any crazy ideas. hahaha :p
                  Mato Winyan, I think you hit the bullseye with your answer. ;)

Thanks everyone! :)
                  "I know that you’ve been damaged, your soul has suffered such abuse, but I am not your savior, I am just as screwed as you."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.