*Pardon my ignorance*aka S.Twain question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Pardon my ignorance*aka S.Twain question

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the deal with Shania Twain, is she NDN or what? I have heard yes and no. I would love to get the dirt on the situation to settle a bet. Also, is she as annoying as Celine Dion?

Ducking and running for cover,

Tewa
    "A nation is not defeated until the hearts of it's women are on the ground."

Nope, not by blood. Her parents divorced when she was little and her mom remaried an Ojibwe man, and she has two younger half brothers.

So, did ya win the bet?

Comment

Shania Twain should deepthroat the business end of a shotgun.
      "Guns don't kill people. I kill people."

Comment

well, no secret on how you feel about Shania!:D

Comment

Isn't she on the rolls up there even tho she doesn't have the NDN blood? What's up with that?
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

hmmmm, don't know about that....

Comment

I think Shania is cool... she grew up on the rez, took care of her brothers, even worked out in the bush... when her parents died she took care of her younger brothers until they were old enough to be on their own....her stepfather took her as his own daughter and raised her like one.... she pays respect to the family that raised her, but she never claimed to be native... the media attacked her. I only have respect for her because despite all the hardships she went through, she went straight to the top and she's a private person too, you don't see her galavanting at the papparazzi havens or making appearances in the big cities... I don't really like her music as much as I used to, but she's still my hero :p
              I used to be your type, until I got help...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                Isn't she on the rolls up there even tho she doesn't have the NDN blood? What's up with that?
                Ok, just learned this from a show on CMT: Her step-father legally adopted her and her sister, which put her on the roll as half quantum, as he was full.

Comment

OK I gotta ask some fellow Ojibs......is the word Shania really an Ojibwe word cuz I've asked my grandmas and grandpas and none of them have ever really heard that word and they were all brought up speaking the language

Comment

She's as ndn as Kevin Costner! She did claim to be ndn on the CMT showing. I saw it and heard it. Then laffed my asss off cuz she said it.
                    So broke I'm thinking of pawning my gold toof!

Comment

Thanks, for the info.! I won the bet! Now my sis in law has to help me do my hair for the next powwow! muhahahaha. She hates to braid! lol :devil
                      "A nation is not defeated until the hearts of it's women are on the ground."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                        Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                        by dollsde
                        Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                        Today, 02:52 AM
                      • OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X