Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Ride to Work Day!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Happy Ride to Work Day!!

    The annual RTW Day moves to the ‘third Monday in June.’ The next Ride to Work Day is MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009. It is the 18th annual Ride to Work Day. Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

    See images of this fine day as I came to work:

    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/mem...-work-day.html

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post

    See images of this fine day as I came to work:

    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/mem...-work-day.html
    Not one of those pics looks like you!

    Dangit, made me look...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
      The annual RTW Day moves to the ‘third Monday in June.’ The next Ride to Work Day is MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009. It is the 18th annual Ride to Work Day. Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

      See images of this fine day as I came to work:

      http://www.powwows.com/gathering/mem...-work-day.html
      Do they have a Ride Home from Work day?


      Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?


      "When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

      Mr. Rossie Freeman

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
        The annual RTW Day moves to the ‘third Monday in June.’ The next Ride to Work Day is MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009. It is the 18th annual Ride to Work Day. Ride To Work | Ride To Work::

        See images of this fine day as I came to work:

        http://www.powwows.com/gathering/mem...-work-day.html
        Hey TTechno... Where's the bikes???
        I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
          Hey TTechno... Where's the bikes???

          here's one:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
            here's one:

            Nooope... sorry. All I see is cleavage!!!
            I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
              Nooope... sorry. All I see is cleavage!!!
              Look in the album, there are a couple of bikes with nice long slender frames.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                Look in the album, there are a couple of bikes with nice long slender frames.
                Nice "jugs" on 'em too!!!
                I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  was looking for leather fringes, but maybe later on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I suppose you're getting in as much riding as possible huh??
                    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                      I suppose you're getting in as much riding as possible huh??
                      Always time to ride as the saying goes: If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                        Always time to ride as the saying goes: If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads!
                        Duh!! That's right... you guys don't really hafta deal with snow like us northerners!!! Good thing... or you'd only be able to ride three months outta the year!!
                        I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                          Duh!! That's right... you guys don't really hafta deal with snow like us northerners!!! Good thing... or you'd only be able to ride three months outta the year!!
                          I rode all winter long even on 40 degree mornings - no snow and no ice to worry about. All that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about, eh?

                          Do you see the four-legged one?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                            I rode all winter long even on 40 degree mornings - no snow and no ice to worry about. All that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about, eh?

                            Do you see the four-legged one?
                            Ain't that the truth!!!

                            Scratching my head on the last part though...
                            I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by soopashinaab View Post
                              Ain't that the truth!!!

                              Scratching my head on the last part though...
                              check the album again.

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X