X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    There then:

Comment

June 27 was "Million Mile Monday". I contributed 70 miles that day. Altogether, 4.3 millions miles were logged for the day.

Comment

Had a flat front tire last thursday - a dealership came out with a trailer and towed Penelope in for a tire replacement. Got the tire replaced for $268.00 and went back to work. Was cleaning the bike over the weekend and discovered damages to the mufflere support frame. Called the dealer and they asked to look at the damage to determine responsibility.

Been waitn for more than two hours for repairs. New part + labor will run $315 that the dealer will soak up. Watch out for improper tie-downs.

Lost three hours thurdays and 2.5 today, but was able to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
          Had a flat front tire last thursday - a dealership came out with a trailer and towed Penelope in for a tire replacement. Got the tire replaced for $268.00 and went back to work. Was cleaning the bike over the weekend and discovered damages to the mufflere support frame. Called the dealer and they asked to look at the damage to determine responsibility.

Been waitn for more than two hours for repairs. New part + labor will run $315 that the dealer will soak up. Watch out for improper tie-downs.

Lost three hours thurdays and 2.5 today, but was able to post.
          Glad to see you posting and kudos to the dealer!!
          I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

It’s Here! Million Mile Monday!!

Today is the day! Members in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and China begin logging miles first. It will actually be Monday for members in these countries on Sunday morning, US time. There are members in both Australia and New Zealand who get up a midnight to go for a ride, just to be the first to ride on Million Mile Monday. That is amazing. Wonder if they will do it again this year?

Members in Europe begin logging miles next. The mileage odometer will begin moving upwards before it’s even Monday here in the US, as our members around the globe go out for a ride and log their miles. I can’t wait to see members in those countries post comments to the blog and submit photos. Last year we had members from Saudi Arabia, Germany, Italy, Norway and many more countries post comments and photos.

Next comes the US and Canada. Here too we’ll have members out and riding at midnight in order to be the first members North American members to get on the road for Million Mile Monday. Last year one chapter planned a relay so that there was a member riding every hour for the full 24 hours of Million Mile Monday. Some members rode to work and back, others took the day off and turned the event into a va(or stay)cation. Some
            braved rain and sleet to just log some miles and say they were a part of the day.

The real question isn’t what members did last year. The question is what will we do this year? You have the answer! What are you waiting for? Get out and go for a ride! Remember, it isn’t how far you ride – just that you ride. It’s every mile that counts.

I can’t wait to hear what you did for Million Mile Monday. So post your comments here and also submit your photo and story on members.hog.com.

P.S. You have until Tuesday, June 29th at 3PM Central Time to log your miles. To log your miles, log into members.hog.com. Click the Million Monday link. Follow the instructions on the page to log your miles.

Comment

Do bicycle miles count? I took a 30-mile bike ride this morning.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

The current goal is 5,000,000 miles. As of right now, the total logged mileage is 4,197,742. All miles must be logged by 3PM on June 29.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X