Still dealing with Isabel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still dealing with Isabel??

Okay, I know there was a thread last week about Isabel. Is anyone still feeling the affects?? We are!!! Still NO POWER! Thank God we have a generator that runs some of the things but still can't use the stove and of course, NO CABLE! OMG, I am going nuts. And the trees - they are all over the place. Looks like a warzone.

Okay I am through venting.:Yell
    Becky B.

dag... sorry b. we got our power back sunday night, my friend just got hers back monday.

some schools r still out, and i think like 30000 are still without power
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaan. When I was down in DC, we didn't have power for two frikken days. That was worse than Blackout 2003. The US sucks for power:Yell
      Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by Jibby™
        Maaaaaaaaaan. When I was down in DC, we didn't have power for two frikken days. That was worse than Blackout 2003. The US sucks for power:Yell
        2 days is bad....4 days is worse... 6 is even worsER :D

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Originally posted by Emmy
          2 days is bad....4 days is worse... 6 is even worsER :D
          No doubt. I hated not having any power.
          Got percap?

Comment

thankfully we had power...
            i just didn't know how to act w/out cable!

hahahha! *makes bratt face!*
            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

At the rate we are going it will be sometime in October before we get power cuz I live out in the boondocks~
              Becky B.

Comment

How are

the supplies over there at your stores? Running low? Or they still o.k.?
                Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

In lots of areas you can't even find ice! And of course, you have to be choosy about where to shop for meats cuz so many places are without electricity. But many of the local governments are bringing in ice and water. FEMA is supplying it I think
                  Becky B.

Comment

thats how it was here...no ice no food.. no water. so pepco and the other electric co started giving out dry ice but the lines were always like 5000 to 10000 people deep

~Flat Beat~

Comment

stores have replenished (SP?) supplies in this area... but i went to the store last night... and they had NO EGGS!
                      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by bushy_braids
                        stores have replenished (SP?) supplies in this area... but i went to the store last night... and they had NO EGGS!
                        milk is hard to get too

~Flat Beat~

Comment

due to the hurricane, Clipse cancelled their concert on our campus!
                          halla bizzack!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                            by OLChemist
                            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                          • NahimanaSung
                            Hosting young girl in rez
                            by NahimanaSung
                            Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                            03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X