This is hurting me! Read immediately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hurting me! Read immediately!

I am extremely U-P-S-E-T. I'm at the point of being in tears & screaming at the Creator to let him know how upset I am on why on here is everyone playing games against me,causing me trouble & ignoring me concerning my threads,pics,etc. instead of commenting in a positive manner & apologizing to me in a positive manner concerning what they have caused & are still causing me & refusing to quit. One of the reasons why I'm extremely upset is because I'm autistic & why are they continuing to do do things like that to a such a person like me & refusing to stop & why are the owners & moderators are allowing this to continue instead of putting their foot down & rebuking & putting a stop to those who are causing me such problems like for example reading what was for only Paul G. & causing me more trouble as a result when I advised them not to read it other than him & not reply or post their replies in that thread & subject other than him.Another reason I'm extremely upset is why the owners & moderators are not monitoring 24 hours a day,7 days a week everything I post in here & deleting replies,etc. posted to me that they know are going to cause me trouble & get me upset & rebuke & put a stop to those who are doing it & refuse to quit. I'm tired of this & I'm tired of being misunderstood & being caused problems like this & it's tearing me apart in what they are doing & right now i'm literally screaming & cryng & upset because of this!

Last edited by lbgood; 07-30-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 07-30-2009, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathewhebailey08 View Post
        I am extremely U-P-S-E-T. I'm at the point of being in tears & screaming at the Creator to let him know how upset I am on why on here is everyone playing games against me,causing me trouble & ignoring me concerning my threads,pics,etc. instead of commenting in a positive manner & apologizing to me in a positive manner concerning what they have caused & are still causing me & refusing to quit. One of the reasons why I'm extremely upset is because I'm autistic & why are they continuing to do do things like that to a such a person like me & refusing to stop & why are the owners & moderators are allowing this to continue instead of putting their foot down & rebuking & putting a stop to those who are causing me such problems like for example reading what was for only Paul G. & causing me more trouble as a result when I advised them not to read it other than him & not reply or post their replies in that thread & subject other than him.Another reason I'm extremely upset is why the owners & moderators are not monitoring 24 hours a day,7 days a week everything I post in here & deleting replies,etc. posted to me that they know are going to cause me trouble & get me upset & rebuke & put a stop to those who are doing it & refuse to quit. I'm tired of this & I'm tired of being misunderstood & being caused problems like this & it's tearing me apart in what they are doing & right now i'm literally screaming & cryng & upset because of this!
        First let me clear up a few things.

I've told you in the past that if you post something on a public thread, then the PUBLIC will read and reply. If you want to send a private message, use the private message system.

We don't monitor this site 24/7 because we are human. We aren't always online or much less awake!

I'm sorry you feel you are being abused or attacked. Maybe an internet forum is not the place for you.
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I dun reply unless i got sumthin interesting to say ^_^
          Maybe try playing in the game thread where replying and postin is very light hearted.
          SOrry you feel bad

Comment

Originally posted by Asmajol View Post
            I dun reply unless i got sumthin interesting to say ^_^
            Maybe try playing in the game thread where replying and postin is very light hearted.
            SOrry you feel bad

Yeah ......& everyone quit pick'n on this innocent poster.......
            "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Comment

Watch this site 24/7 are you living on the same planet with the rest of us?? People have jobs and lives that have nothing to do with this web site....

I can't see where anyone is abusing you or picking on you in particular. I think that you aren't getting the attention that you want from this site. Just my two cents.....

FF.... you crack me up....
              Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

Okay young man. I've read many of your posts and I'm reading this one. And I am having a little comprehension problem here with this one. You say that you are "Autistic" okay, well now I happen to know about this and many people actually with this. I'm going to give you a little info so that you know that I do know what I'm talking about here on this one.

My mother was a Speech and hearing pathologist for many years with the State hospital and the State Board of Mentally and Physically Handicap. She also worked for the local Special Ed school and that's what she does now is substitutes for Special Ed. I've spent my whole life being around, volunteering and going to special events for the Mentally and Physically handicap organizations. I also was going to college for Occupational Therapy with a Child Psychology minor (no I didn't graduate, but I did do some work there too).

Now you are saying that you are "Autisitc". Well, quit frankly you are communicating very very well for someone who is Autistic, I will tell you that right now. Now, in the more recent years there has been a new diagnosis (although I'm not involved with that field anymore, I know people whose children actually have it and I see them all the time) it's a form that they call "Borderline Autistic" and there is a specific name for it (although I can't remember the name right now, I can find it out) There are many degree's and level's of "Borderline" and many are full functioning young people. However, either way I do know that the ones that I know personally don't have the attention span or comprehension skills enough to be on chat sites at all and they are on the computer in a very limited capacity. Basically due to the fact that they don't comprehend what's there very well.

If anyone wants to see or know what full Autism is watch the movie "Rain man" and believe me that is very accurate to what autism really is. But again there's now that borderline. Either way I agree with the ones above who state that the internet may very well not be the place for you if you are feeling the way that you do.

What I would suggest is that you get involved with an organization near you and get involved with people who you can deal with on a one on one level who can see and understand your special needs. The internet is just words on a screen, basically, and no one (that I know of) can see through the screen to actually see who you are or what your expressions are. You might be happier with that.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Sorry you feel bad. Hope you feel better soon....

I don't know you. So I never posted anything against you... So hope that helps....

Comment

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                      My mother was a Speech and hearing pathologist for many years...
                      How interesting! I had to take Speech and Language Pathology for my degree program (undergrad). I always liked that class. In the clinic most of what we dealt with were kids with cleft palates and people who had oral and pharyngeal cancers.

Originally posted by timmy tiger View Post
                      ...it's a form that they call "Borderline Autistic" and there is a specific name for it...
                      Maybe high functioning Aspergers?
                      sigpic

Comment

I like you matthewhebailey08!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                          How interesting! I had to take Speech and Language Pathology for my degree program (undergrad). I always liked that class. In the clinic most of what we dealt with were kids with cleft palates and people who had oral and pharyngeal cancers.

Maybe high functioning Aspergers?
                          Yeah, I know quit a few people who had cleft palates including someone in my own family. And yeah, I learned sign language when I was like 5 years old 'cause my mom worked with some of the deaf children too and I wanted to be able to talk to them. She used to take my favorite cereal to school for them.LOL I've forgotten alot of it now, but she sure still knows it and every once in a while we will talk about it or something will come up where we will use it here or there.

That's what it is, Aspergers. I couldn't remember the name, thanks. One of my good friends' grandson has that and he is the sweetest little guy and he really is high functioning. And I know a few other's who have been diagnosed with it and at different degrees too.

When I was a Mentor in the youth program one of the interns' daughter had it too. She was a cutie as well. But still didn't have the attention span to be on the net.

And when I was in the 6th grade I had the chance to help out in some of the class rooms so that the teacher's could have a break during recess, so instead of going out for recess I went into one of the younger class rooms and one of the ones I worked in most was the Special Ed class. Most of those children were Down Syndrome, but the sweetest little things you would ever want to meet. Oh they just touched my heart.

Comment

grop hug ?!

Comment

Originally posted by w30 View Post
                              grop hug ?!

I like grope hugs!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.