Hawiian Fire Dancers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawiian Fire Dancers

Who else here likes Polynesian fire-dancing?

YouTube - Hawaiian Fire Dancer
    I'm not responsible for my actions, I just do what the voices tell me to do.

other than the Polynsien dancers we are good to go.
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

ITs neat to watch, I tried to learn technique by practicing with tennis balls in tube socks. Must wear very flame retardent clothing (cep'tn what i was learning was some hyppi shyt style)

Comment

Originally posted by Bodica View Post
        Who else here likes Polynesian fire-dancing?

YouTube - Hawaiian Fire Dancer

Went to a Luau over the weekend complete with roasted pig, hula dancers, fire dancers, live musicians and hawaiin food galore!
        Last edited by xTekno; 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
          Went to a Luau over the weekend complete with roasted pig, hula dancers, fire dancers, live musicians and hawaiin food galore!
          Congrats!
          I'm guessing that was a Father's Day gift.
          Was the Luau in Hawaii?

Comment

Originally posted by Asmajol View Post
            ITs neat to watch, I tried to learn technique by practicing with tennis balls in tube socks. Must wear very flame retardent clothing (cep'tn what i was learning was some hyppi shyt style)
            Yeah.
            They say that all Fire Dancers get burned a few times.
            It really gives you an appriciation for them, doesn't it?
            Last edited by Bodica; 06-27-2009, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.