Peta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peta

So Peta is down on Obama for swatting a fly. Maybe they should next take up the case of parasitic
    worms such as hookworms, tapeworms and ascarids which sicken (and sometimes kill) their hosts.
    After all, if a fly--or a mosquito--is my moral equivalent, then so is a tapeworm. Peta has already gone
    off the deep end, so why don't they go even deeper.
    alamosaurus

God, I hate PETA; I've never had any use for them at all.

I don't like saying that because the humane treatment of animals is very important to me. But PETA's extreme positions and tactics give a black eye to everyone who believes in animal welfare.

A few years ago the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile was here and PETA came out in force. Protesting is one thing, but harrassing small children and calling them (and their parents) murderers is too much. I don't know if they still do or not, but they used to hand out little meat is murder "comic books" telling kids how horrible their parents were for feeding them meat! NOT the way to win over hearts and minds.

Here's a pic of one of the comic books they handed out one Christmas to kids going to see the Nutcracker Suite!

I wonder if they ever threw red paint/blood on someone's fur coat in a state that allows concealed handguns?!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RDNKJ; 06-24-2009, 11:34 AM. Reason: Added attachment.
    sigpic

Comment

It would be the biggest mistake of the person who throws red paint on me for wearing anything that came from an animal, especially a fur coat (which costs $$$$), though I don't own a fur coat.
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

... a fly?!?! for god sake, whats next.
        if they actually knew where flies come from... eww!

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

PETA are -such- a bunch of hypocrits.... I lived in the Hamptons Roads area of VA for nearly 4 years and the day-to-day shenanigans of these folks are beyond the bounds of credibility.

Their "no kill" animal shelters are a joke with animals being euthanized en-route to said shelters (a couple of their workers got caught dumping some of the "evidence" into public dumpsters a couple of years back).

PETA has an agenda, I'm just not quite sure what it is... to me their followers are the equivalent of Vegan Moonies.

Comment

One would think they would be more concerned with Obama putting animals back on the "ok to hunt list" to please the republicans.

Did you know that if you are on a PETA list its automatic blackball being put on "watch lists" As possible terrorist>?

Comment

I support PETA ....lol

People
              Eating
              Tasty
              Animals

Comment

Yeah well they dont show up here in Oklahoma much where Hunting is still a big deal....
                Most schools around here will excuse a kid during hunting season to go hunt and kill a deer!
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Josiah View Post
                  Yeah well they dont show up here in Oklahoma much where Hunting is still a big deal....
                  Most schools around here will excuse a kid during hunting season to go hunt and kill a deer!
                  Back when I was in high school everyone had gun racks in the back of their trucks; usually with the rifle(s) still on it. Yes, even at school!
                  sigpic

Comment

I remember having to go thru metal detectors in middle school. Didnt work much tho cuz everyone buried weapons outside and retrieved them while skippin class (gotta love the concrete jungle eh'?)

Comment

Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
                      Back when I was in high school everyone had gun racks in the back of their trucks; usually with the rifle(s) still on it. Yes, even at school!
                      Pretty much normal here also
                      In this day and age
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

I "pre-date" metal detectors in schools. The most we had to put up with was the occasional locker search and the principal threatening to shut down the official smoking area. And we were all mightily offended by such intrusions.

Even with all the guns out in the parking lot, the most we ever had were fist fights; it never occurred to anyone to go get their gun and shoot anyone.

I spent the first 18 years of my life champing at the bit to escape the little speck of a town I come from; but I gotta admit now, it was a good place to be FROM!

w30 - People Eating Tasty Animals. I like that.

I'm an unrepentant carnivore, and I like my beef rare at that! Or, as I usually say, the bloodier the better!
                        sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                          Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                          by dollsde
                          Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                          Today, 02:52 AM
                        • OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X