Thread Title Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• middle of the sky
    Helpful Phrases For Work
    by middle of the sky
    I found these phrases and have used some. Perhaps you can , also.
    1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of **** .
    2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
    3. How about never? Is never good for you?
    4. I see you've set...
    10-04-2004, 01:48 PM
  • spottedeagle
    Introduction to Loom Work
    by spottedeagle
    Well I think I have everything ready to go so I'm going to start the intro. There are lot of people more qualified than me to do this introduction, but I have the time, so guess I'm gonna do it. I would appreciate all the input the more experienced loom works would like to toss in here. I may also...
    04-01-2003, 10:55 AM
  • bishamon1461
    hello! random facts to get to know each other a lil more?
    by bishamon1461
    hello im bishamon and im new here :D i found this site when i was loooking for native american events and stuff :D so now that i have a job i cant wait to go to a pow wow event!!! :D hopefully im somewhat welcomed here if not then i have no problem in leaving.ㅇㅅㅇ

06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
  • Blackbear
    Beading Ughs and Sacrifices
    by Blackbear
    Well last night while beading a bird wing (velvet, not like a real bird's wing), I chipped my tooth holding the needle in my mouth!! My hands are looking like mummy hands cause the velvet is white like stark white, snow white and I'm afraid if I use any lotion I'm gonna make spots on it to get sticky...
    05-17-2004, 03:52 AM
  • lime_soda
    I'm doing it
    by lime_soda
    I'm writing my business plan, compiling my recipes, and I think I'm going to give my little venture a shot.

It will be a shop that sells perfume, lip products, jewellery, purses,incense and BAQ henna

*If henna and incense seem random please keep in mind I'm related to the...
    04-29-2013, 11:21 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X