Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwarznegger's Father Was A Nazi...

This is in response to the "BOYCOTT ARNOLD" thread:

Not only are Native Americans being criticized during the California governer election, but other groups are also being attacked. California Lt. Governor Cruz Bustamante, who is a candidate for California governer, is being reproved for his affiliation and support of MEChA, a national student group. The group is accused of being "racist" due to the misinterpretation of its philosophy. If this is the case, then why was I, a Navajo student at the University of Utah, asked to join the group? The student group is similiar to the movement of Native Americans seeking sovereignty by the U.S. Also, why was I accepted by the other chapters during the 2003 MEChA National Conference in Berkeley? The political schemes of the white candidates are to find a downfall of other groups because THE MAJORITY OF VOTERS IN AMERICA ARE WHITE. That simply tells a story itself, more minorities like YOURSELF, need to vote.

If you would like to read more about it, please read the links below:

http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/ma...storyid=462823

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,95871,00.html
    Last edited by qcharley; 09-24-2003, 05:39 PM.
    halla bizzack!

picture proof

I want to see Ahhnuuuulds father in a Nazi outfit. Then I will believe it.
    Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

read the second link...last paragraph
      halla bizzack!

Comment

hey can not get to the links

Comment

copy the links, then paste them in the address bar
          halla bizzack!

Comment

Arnolds dad tied his shoes in little knottsies.
            It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Just because someone's father did something doesn't mean they would be the same way.

Just because my ol man drank doens't mean I would, or do.

The man is acting. I don't think he honestly expects to get elected, his wife's family would make sure of that. So what's the big deal? How come no one is going Gung Ho about that Coleman kid?
              It's good to be home!

Comment

Coleman

hes so tiny I guess we over looked him.

Comment

that's exactly my point! Why criticize something that you do not understand? He may be different from his father, but everyone still thinks negative of it and it's a topic that is misunderstood by "outsiders." Why are other groups being criticised when they do now know much about them? Is that justified? This organization MEChA that I am involved with does numerous community outreach projects. It's not only limited to the Chicano/a community, we have done a service project this past summer on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
                  halla bizzack!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfsBird
                    Just because someone's father did something doesn't mean they would be the same way.

Just because my ol man drank doens't mean I would, or do.

The man is acting. I don't think he honestly expects to get elected, his wife's family would make sure of that. So what's the big deal? How come no one is going Gung Ho about that Coleman kid?
                    Again, that's the political scheme in America...it's called marxism. Gary Coleman is being overlooked because he's a minority.
                    halla bizzack!

Comment

Being a minority has nothing to do with it. being short, and not in the public eye does!

Arnold has the money, the publicity, and just a much bigger man.

That still doens't mean he's the right person for the job. He's a minority in himself. After all how many other Austrians are out there running? Go look at the Calif ballot, there are Native Americans there! But they aren't getting their names on TV beause they arn't big stars with big bucks. That is what all this boils down to. IF Arnold weren't such a big star, then no one would even give a rats tail what his ol man did or who he was.
                      It's good to be home!

Comment

Re: picture proof

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                        I want to see Ahhnuuuulds father in a Nazi outfit. Then I will believe it.
                        It's common knowledge. Arnold even paid for the research himself. He's ashamed of what his ol man did. But understands that what was going on at the time may have dictated what was going on in the ol man's mind.

Did you know the worst of the SS were Jews hoping no one would notice they were Jews?
                        It's good to be home!

Comment

if that's not the scenerio, then why is Cruz in the limelight of supporting a group that is deemed as "racist?" Again, Arnold is not viewed as Austrian, he is viewed as white, which is marxism. Of course "Caucasians" have roots that differentiate them from other "Caucasians," for example, they can be descendants of French, Irish, Dutch etc...but they choose to refer to other groups as "color," which is the reason behind them being labeled as "white" because they are the majority, which right now is dominant. With that, they can OVERLOOK THE NEEDS OF MINORITIES, WHICH IS AFFECTING YOU...think about it!
                          Last edited by qcharley; 09-24-2003, 06:38 PM.
                          halla bizzack!

Comment

Re: Coleman

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
                            hes so tiny I guess we over looked him.
                            Good one!O U T T I E:Angel2

Comment

gary coleman were here

Originally posted by qcharley
                              Again, that's the political scheme in America...it's called marxism. Gary Coleman is being overlooked because he's a minority.
                              if that little manwere to read your comment i wonder if he would say "Whatchooo talkin' 'bout qcharley?" with his big fat pouty lips. :Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X