Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson And Farrah Fawcett RIP

For us over 40 set we grew up listening to his music

Of course in the last few years we have been a bit appalled at his lifestyle

But you can't take away the fact the man could sing and dance his azzz offf

RIP
    Michael Jackson

Today Farrah Fawcett passed away losing her battle with Cancer
    Who didn't have her poster on their wall!

RIP
    Farrah Fawcett
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Dang Josiah You beat me to posting this by like 3 minutes!

SO typically celebs pass in 3's wonder who else will be this week

Comment

Just heard Ed Mcmahon is the other one.

Hope their next lives are as exciting

Comment

I feel bad for Michael - great artist, but he had such a screwed up childhood. Never really got to lead a "normal" life. (sad)

Comment

Thanks for posting that Josiah. I am one of those over forty, actually, over fifty, who remember Michael Jackson in his youth. He was of my generation and I was a fan for many years.

Not particularly a Farrah fan, but my brother had her poster on his wall, and I nearly bought a Farrah wig once.

R.I.P. to both.

Comment

OH EM GEEEE

i cant believe it:(

my family is in shock--in ours MJ was played at parties just as much as Elvis

its sad...i remember stayin up late with all my cusins and my younger aunts and my dad(who loved him too, even wore white socks with black loafers lol) just for the first time they were gonna show the Thriller video on tv,,and then my cusin Richie has nitemares that nite:)

goot times

RIP MJ

ps and Ferrahs breasts too lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

can't believe it. Michael Jacksons "Thriller" was the song for my gold medal finish floor routine when I was 8 (gymnastics). I remember fighting with my dad to let me use it and my coach promising him it would be a winning routine with that song.

Not always a fan but allways admired the artisitic genius. To young to have Farrah on my wall though. Hope their lives to come are peaceful.

Comment

sad very sad
                Respect your elders....Love your people.......
                Choctaw/Caddo/aborigini
                www.myspace.com/nativejournalist

Comment

I'm in shock. He was young still. Dang he had such talent. I can remember watching the Jackson5 when I was young at one of my mom's friends house with a bunch of us kids running around. He sure could sing and dance. My sister was a really big fan of his and she even had a Farrah poster up in her room.LOL

His talents will be missed.

Comment

so sad too hear

ill have to put the lp we have up on the wall...as its a rare lp
                    Attached Files
                    sigpicMITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte

Comment

LMFAO @ they pass in threes....dude they're not native. *L* And who passed when David Carradine passed then??? Maybe they go in fours.

RIP to Farrah. Alot of peeps on FB and myspace have RIP MJ on their statuses. I DID like his music growing up. Smooth Criminal was one of my favorite videos of all time. I owned Thriller (yes...the album *L*) But after the whole pedophile thing....I just can't say "rest in peace" dude.

RIP to Ed McMahon (sp?) as well.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

MJ... one less weird person in the world. LoL!!

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

RIP to Farrah........dayum that's messed up........we had her pic up in our company office in 29 Palms.....

I just heard that since michael was "did up" so many times, he was 90 percent plastic.....and that they were going to melt him down and shape him to legos so the kids could play with him for once......any truth to that???....LOL!!!!
                          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

When I was little we named our softball team the Thrillers and after every game we won, one of the mom's would play Thriller on a boombox. We even took State Championships when I was 8.

I think MJ touched all of our lives somehow. I found a CD called #1s for like $5 at Walmart last year... now I can play it in remembrance! ayyeee
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I thought someone said MJ was Cherokee Blood.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.