best or worse diets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best or worse diets

What's the best or worse diet that you or someone you know was or is on? And how long did the results last?
    'A'a i ka hula kahika, waiho ka hilahila i ka hale.
    "One who wants to dance the ancient dance, must leave their bashfullness at home"

Low Carb has worked for...

I am on a low carb diet due to the fact I am diabetic, it worked for me and a lot of others who wer on this.
    It's crazy cuz you can really eat a lot of food although it consists of lots of veggies. Food porportions are limited and I never am hungry on it.

Comment

borderline anorexia worked for me

lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by *Brown Eyed Gurl* View Post
        borderline anorexia worked for me

lol
        lol...I tried the Red Bull and Ciggie diet. I could handle a lot more exercise but my breathing was impaired. No pain no gain, tho...right. LMAO
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
          by OLChemist
          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
        • TigerEyes214
          Neverending Game
          by TigerEyes214
          k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
          05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X