X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by kneegrow_native
    Do you have a pocket full of horses to go with that?
    everytime...

I never play football with out a helmet

:D

Leave a comment:

• kneegrow_native
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen
    :3:

I love my little red corvette. I have very little hands on experience driving stick shift so the ride isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. It also is very accomodating. It can accomodate 4 of my homegirls, 2 if their fat. I love that me and my homegirls can cruise all night now.

Do you have a pocket full of horses to go with that?

Leave a comment:

• Wakalapi
    replied
    You can have the Rock ... just gimme his car.... he makes nuff money he won't miss it ....

Leave a comment:

• Singing Eagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Carmen
    HEY! HEY! HEY! Let's keep IT clean here!

neways no i missed it! how come nobody told me he'd be on letterman or leno? :Cry
    I said "butt" - is it okay to say "butt" - anyways - too bad you missed it Carmen - he was soooo good! I've never found the rock appealing - until last night baby! That guy is HOT! And get me some sunglasses cause his teeth are blinding me!

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by Singing Eagle
    Hey Carmen - did you check out the Rock's butt on Dave last night? He looked so good!:devil

Hmmm - coulda been Jay leno - I was flipping channels watching both at the same time!?
    HEY! HEY! HEY! Let's keep IT clean here!

neways no i missed it! how come nobody told me he'd be on letterman or leno? :Cry

Leave a comment:

• Singing Eagle
    replied
    Hey Carmen - did you check out the Rock's butt on Dave last night? He looked so good!:devil

Hmmm - coulda been Jay leno - I was flipping channels watching both at the same time!?

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    :3:

I love my little red corvette. I have very little hands on experience driving stick shift so the ride isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. It also is very accomodating. It can accomodate 4 of my homegirls, 2 if their fat. I love that me and my homegirls can cruise all night now.

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Yeh, that's the ticket. I was talkin about a CAR...lol

. o 0 ( whew! was expecting a spankin...)

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by Wakalapi
    I'm a car fanatic, too!

'Bout time somebody understands the relationship between a guy and his Toyota... :Cry

A TOYOTA??? You would do that for a TOYOTA?? Now i would understand if it was a Nissan Z lol.. but a TOYOTA???

Leave a comment:

• Wakalapi
    replied
    I'm a car fanatic, too!

'Bout time somebody understands the relationship between a guy and his Toyota... :Cry

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest started a topic Keeping IT clean

Keeping IT clean

I shall slowly and lovingly place my hands on IT, rub till all the dirtiness is evaporated in an explosion of cleanliness. IT will be so clean you can EAT off of it. :Angel2

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X