Love or Convenience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saukpuppet
    i agree, i'm with my man for love, we're soulmates!:Angel2 when you're with someone for the conveinience, you're only playing yourself...you begin to hate, not trust and you'll be giving it up to someone youre not in love with which is a waste of time and you'll only cause heartbreak on yourself and others
    what i mean by hate and not trusting...you wont learn that cause you wont care!
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Hmmm, I'm with my woman cuz she is superfine and I am absolutely without a doubt crazy about her.

Comment

Totally honest, you couldn't pay me to be with someone, it would have to be out of respect and caring. I don't go for the money grubbing thing, I am past that. Yes money is nice but it ain't everything. Sharing feelings are more important, knowing how your partner thinks and feels, emotions, are the thing that count. It does suck when the relationship gets abused.

Now I am not saying that I am perfect but I am still learning and have my ears open. A relationship as far as I am concerned is a two way street. Both have to listen and have their say. If you want to eff around its because you are not ready for a serious time.
        Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
        Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissDopey
          HEY!:Yell STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!:Mad
          Don't flatter yourself! This thread ain't even about you!

Comment

Re: Love or Convenience?

Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~
            Are you with your man/woman for love or convenience?
            Its for the love allll the waaayyy!!! :D

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
              Totally honest, you couldn't pay me to be with someone, it would have to be out of respect and caring. I don't go for the money grubbing thing, I am past that. Yes money is nice but it ain't everything. Sharing feelings are more important, knowing how your partner thinks and feels, emotions, are the thing that count. It does suck when the relationship gets abused.

Now I am not saying that I am perfect but I am still learning and have my ears open. A relationship as far as I am concerned is a two way street. Both have to listen and have their say. If you want to eff around its because you are not ready for a serious time.
              [/QUOTE

Yes, so true! If I'm going to invest my precious love, heart, energy, thoughts, feelings, emotions, money, self, time, well just everything.... it's going to be for love for my partner.....:2: + :2: = :dancing45
              "Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those doing it."

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:

Comment

Jyn's Law: A naturally occurring phenomenon whereby any Indian woman an Indian man is interested in a: lives 600+ miles away, b: is interested in singers and not dancers, or c: decides to join a cult led by some guy named Emmanuel. Furthermore, any non-Indian woman an Indian man is interested in a: has a boyfriend, b: refuses to believe there are Indians left in the country, c: decides to join a cult led by some guy named Emmanuel.

Love is a vile b*itchgoddess. Thank God for beer.
                This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

I am wit my guy....outta love..Im so in love it aint even funny..and there aint nothin convenient about it.....we dont buy eachother things..or give eachother money..or nothin like that...we live so far away from eachother and see eachother every few months....its so hard..and sometimes..I get tired of waitin and Ill think bout givin up and just goin wit someone else..cuz there are guys round here that I could be wit and it would be so easy so convenient..ya know..but I just cant..I love my man so much...I'll wait forever for him...
                  ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Both, because you gotta LOVE that CONVENIENCE.

"I'm bored, what do you want to do?"
                    "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
                    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, c'mon now!!!!!! This is a pointless thread, not like anyone on this thread is gonna be like :

Yep, Im a hooch that is nothing better than a gold-digger and cant be bothered to spend time with my man unless he's buying me an ndn taco.....

or

Yep, Im a lazy azz ndn man who doesnt wanna get a job cause I got a per capita girlfriend, who I dont like spending time with unless she's buying me an ndn taco....

*ROFLMAO* We know they exist out there, but don't honestly expect them to come clean on powwows.com. *LMAO*

Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Syilx
                        oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, c'mon now!!!!!! This is a pointless thread, not like anyone on this thread is gonna be like :

Yep, Im a hooch that is nothing better than a gold-digger and cant be bothered to spend time with my man unless he's buying me an ndn taco.....

or

Yep, Im a lazy azz ndn man who doesnt wanna get a job cause I got a per capita girlfriend, who I dont like spending time with unless she's buying me an ndn taco....

*ROFLMAO* We know they exist out there, but don't honestly expect them to come clean on powwows.com. *LMAO*

Rosie
                        I thought my post was kind of honest.
                        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by kneegrow_native
                          Both, because you gotta LOVE that CONVENIENCE.

"I'm bored, what do you want to do?"
                          "I don't know, what do you want to do?"

hehehehe :Chatter

Comment

kneegrow, Im not knocking on you. Im just saying that if someone was really with their significant other PURELY out of convenience, like its been described here, Im sure they wouldnt be openly admitting it, thats all *grin*

R.

Comment

I think most men marry for love/lust and most women marry for convenience.

I myself married for genetics. My son is going to be a big powerful giant of a man with a high IQ. :D Already 36 inches tall and weighs over 35 pounds and aint even 2 yet.

Comment

I don't know what to say. I don't have a man anymore. Isn't that convinient. Ok nevermind.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X