• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
    replied
    aye 50 years later

Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~
    Don't flatter yourself! This thread ain't even about you!
    i know that fool! :lol2: ayes.... i'mma go get sumfin to eat....

oh and hey J! :Waves

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    That is a great response injunboy.

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    i started out doing the money thing and you know what it was nice...! i enjoyed having everything (well alot of things) and my life was pretty good..... at the end of it all, it wasnt all that. i still wasnt happy, or we werent happy... then i decided money wasnt everything and gave everything away...and got rid of the gurl literally!.... i had a bag of clothes and not much else....i found a lady who just wanted mee.... now i have worked for everything back and more..... life is better when you realize money aint nothing.... was a hard lesson....

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    boozhoo mishko..i was in one of them "convenient" relationships too, where it was convenient for him. Left that behind long ago and love hit me when I least expected it. Now, zagiiaa nin inini apicheh ! :D

Leave a comment:

• MishkomekinaakIkwe
    replied
    Hey there Lilmissdopy! you told on your damn self! ROFLMAO! *grins at friend* :lol2:

Love or convenience? I'm single...... what the hell am I doing in here? There's a rumbly in my tummbly! *looks at belly!*

Okay...... I'll be honest.... I was a conveniece for HIM! *mumbles bout broke down, mumma's boy, that can't get a job for nuthin*
    :dvhill:

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Sweet Syilx
    oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, c'mon now!!!!!! This is a pointless thread, not like anyone on this thread is gonna be like :

Yep, Im a hooch that is nothing better than a gold-digger and cant be bothered to spend time with my man unless he's buying me an ndn taco.....

or

Yep, Im a lazy azz ndn man who doesnt wanna get a job cause I got a per capita girlfriend, who I dont like spending time with unless she's buying me an ndn taco....

*ROFLMAO* We know they exist out there, but don't honestly expect them to come clean on powwows.com. *LMAO*

Rosie
    Thanku, that's what I was thinkin'.

Leave a comment:

• sarah_sarah_sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rat
    Thank God for beer.
    AMEN! Nothing is more convenent then a beer for the unloved heart!

Leave a comment:

• sarah_sarah_sarah
    replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Runnerz
    [B]
    Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
    Yes, so true! If I'm going to invest my precious love, heart, energy, thoughts, feelings, emotions, money, self, time, well just everything.... it's going to be for love for my partner.....:2: + :2: = :dancing45
    Right on INVESTMENT is what a commited relationship is all about. I haven't found a good investor yet!

Leave a comment:

• Pony
    replied
    I'm with mine because he is also my best friend..keeps me laughing, puts up with my unending desire to be on my horse and my moods, and because he someone who I can tolerate for any length of time.
    He does not have much money because he has to pay so much child support and things for his kids, but I don't care. I can respect him for doing his best and that means alot to me.

Leave a comment:

• theepowwowchic49
    replied
    hmm?

it was for LOVE. but now it will be only for convenience until i get off the rebound trail.:devil

Leave a comment:

• saukpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sweet Syilx
    oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, c'mon now!!!!!! This is a pointless thread, not like anyone on this thread is gonna be like :

Yep, Im a hooch that is nothing better than a gold-digger and cant be bothered to spend time with my man unless he's buying me an ndn taco.....

or

Yep, Im a lazy azz ndn man who doesnt wanna get a job cause I got a per capita girlfriend, who I dont like spending time with unless she's buying me an ndn taco....

*ROFLMAO* We know they exist out there, but don't honestly expect them to come clean on powwows.com. *LMAO*

Rosie
    lol
    "indian tacos"

thats funny:Thumbs get me a funnel cake or corn soup

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Love, sweet love! ;)

Leave a comment:

• ~danielle~
    replied
    I don't know what to say. I don't have a man anymore. Isn't that convinient. Ok nevermind.

Leave a comment:

• Gache
    replied
    I think most men marry for love/lust and most women marry for convenience.

I myself married for genetics. My son is going to be a big powerful giant of a man with a high IQ. :D Already 36 inches tall and weighs over 35 pounds and aint even 2 yet.

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Syilx
    replied
    kneegrow, Im not knocking on you. Im just saying that if someone was really with their significant other PURELY out of convenience, like its been described here, Im sure they wouldnt be openly admitting it, thats all *grin*

R.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X