X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh...okay...

Comment

Originally posted by Kool Breeze
      First your thread... next your account. Nice knowing you.

Don't worry, if you get kicked off I'll start a memorial thread just for you. :p

Anyways Jibby I know you put yourself on the line, but you never cross it. That's why we love ya. :D I'm just curious as to what this thread was that got deleted? PM me k? How you doing right now, you calmed down some? :D

And I support your campaign to become mod. I think you got what it takes to be pws.com 5-OH.

Comment

Whoever censors Jibby should have their bones eaten.
        This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

thank God one less ojibwe to worry about.

Comment

besides after all we been through you go and flitter away with others soon as I left for a few months. Where is the committment? How am I supposed to feel?

Comment

Did she say she left?
              America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
              Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Originally posted by Gache
                It is good to give thanks to Me in all things ... but how could you wish such dreary thoughts upon your beloved sister? Alas, your porridge will be cold and stale for the next 19 days. May it be a lesson to you!

Now receive your meal in humble gratitude with a smile...

Kiss Me - I'm Almighty

Comment

Originally posted by Allah
                  It is good to give thanks to Me in all things ... but how could you wish such dreary thoughts upon your beloved sister? Alas, your porridge will be cold and stale for the next 19 days. May it be a lesson to you!

Pardon?
                  This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

Oh my god!!! You are really starting to piss me off and believe this is one ojib ya don't wanna get mad! :Mad

What the hell ya got against Ojibs anyways?

Comment

besides after all we been through you go and flitter away with others soon as I left for a few months. Where is the committment? How am I supposed to feel?
                      Well, Gache, you weren't insulting me like you used to. You leave fo rmonths at a time without letting me know where you are going. How was I supposed to feel?
                      Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~

What the hell ya got against Ojibs anyways?
                        Been burned by a certain one in the past ;)

*ahem ahem*

*cough cough*

*choke choke*
                        Got percap?

Comment

:rofl2:
                          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

yea that pretty much sucks that every [email protected] post has turned into a reply about censorship... kinda reminds me of the way DHG always talked bout porkchops... and how we're all tired of it!
                            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Is there a way to ignore people on here like on Chat?? Someone tell me pleaze?

Comment

LMAO that dude is kinda skeery lookin .
                                Keep strong Jibby there are ppl on here that are close to you an understand your humor an hell even your curtness ... I know I do!
                                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X