Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Schneider
    replied
    What happened to the good old days when things got so hot the whole forum would be shut down for days? Bring back NativeVet!

Things haven't been the same since the real Smokin' Ace met her trajic end and this imposter took her persona.

By the way; Allah, could you tell us what is in paradise for the women?
    Last edited by David Schneider; 09-30-2003, 01:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    The 49 Forum is now open!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's right under Intro's, War Discussion and Tech Help. Stop on by and lets tear it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    :15: puts her money on the true spirit of a woman an freedom of honest words .. no one ever said the truth was always soft as cotton candy!

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    replied
    Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Poor woman, someone told her being nice or complimentary was kissing azz. No wonder nothin nice is comin out of that mouth, or in this case, her fingers.
    :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Maybe someday people will overcome their negativity about free expression and learn to find something more meaningful to complain about. I think its a compliment that people are so worried about what Jibby sez/thinks/writes/does that they have to comment about it.

Poor woman, someone told her being nice or complimentary was kissing azz. No wonder nothin nice is comin out of that mouth, or in this case, her fingers. Must be the French, or English or whatever other side is comin out. Yeah, Im talkin about you Jazz, no one is making you read those threads or stay here, sheesh. Maybe its more exciting to you in the French or English forums, and they might welcome your critique of people's character or personality more better, you may relate to them more.

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    LMAO that dude is kinda skeery lookin .
    Keep strong Jibby there are ppl on here that are close to you an understand your humor an hell even your curtness ... I know I do!

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Allah
    It is good to give thanks to Me in all things ... but how could you wish such dreary thoughts upon your beloved sister? Alas, your porridge will be cold and stale for the next 19 days. May it be a lesson to you!

Now receive your meal in humble gratitude with a smile...

Is there a way to ignore people on here like on Chat?? Someone tell me pleaze?

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    replied
    yea that pretty much sucks that every [email protected] post has turned into a reply about censorship... kinda reminds me of the way DHG always talked bout porkchops... and how we're all tired of it!

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    It is good to give thanks to Me in all things ... but how could you wish such dreary thoughts upon your beloved sister? Alas, your porridge will be cold and stale for the next 19 days. May it be a lesson to you!

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Originally posted by ~+~Heya~+~

What the hell ya got against Ojibs anyways?
    Been burned by a certain one in the past ;)

*ahem ahem*

*cough cough*

*choke choke*

Leave a comment:

• Jibby™
    replied
    Originally posted by Gache
    besides after all we been through you go and flitter away with others soon as I left for a few months. Where is the committment? How am I supposed to feel?
    Well, Gache, you weren't insulting me like you used to. You leave fo rmonths at a time without letting me know where you are going. How was I supposed to feel?

Leave a comment:

• ~+~Heya~+~
    replied
    thank God one less ojibwe to worry about.

Oh my god!!! You are really starting to piss me off and believe this is one ojib ya don't wanna get mad! :Mad

What the hell ya got against Ojibs anyways?

Leave a comment:

• The Rat
    replied

Pardon?

Leave a comment:

• Allah
    replied
    thank God one less ojibwe to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• jazzy95
    replied
    Did she say she left?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X