It's became a ghost town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's became a ghost town

Don't ya think?? I mean after two days of talking censorship, the thread was closed, all was said that was allowed to be. Now, it seems as if everyone is either mad and left, or just sitt'n back waiting for someone to say something. So be it... I guess when we get "OUR" 49 forum then we can let our hair down and have fun again. :p ;)
    Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Yeah.. I think people are just sitting back waiting to see if we are in the eye of the storm or if we made it though. Also, some are in corners watching like spiders. Some are in little groups planning their next strategic move. ;) :p Anyway, when the new room opens I think those that want to take part will enjoy the decision. And those that have had enough of the rest will enjoy it too. I see it as a win ~ win! ;)
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

IT"S DEPRESSING!! That's why!:(
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
        IT"S DEPRESSING!! That's why!:(
        It is depressing... I agree. Jus was wonder'n what happened to every 1.
        Red Bear

Comment

i hope everyone elese is tired of the censorship discussion as i am.

it is about as bad as the stupid "white ppl wanting to be indian posts." now i think those are annoying
          "Deep Thoughts" By Jack Handy

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back."

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieB

it is about as bad as the stupid "white ppl wanting to be indian posts." now i think those are annoying
            MOST DEF!!!
            I've been WAY over all the drama too... I just noticed after all that died down (for now), that everone vanished. :candle:
            Red Bear

Comment

I tend not to come on in the evenings and weekends because:

a) my computer at home is on strike right now. It flashed me an error message saying something to the effect of "I work too damn hard for not enough pay. You don't remove the dust from my periphials like you used to. I feel so unnappreciated in this relationship". Then it shut down and hasn't turned on since.

b) I am out wreaking havoc on the innocent citizens of O-Town.

c) I am planning the overthrowel (is that a freekin word?) of the all Managers and Directors at my work so I can turn the building into a Monster Bingo Hall

d) my power is out cuz I didn't pay the bill

Either one of these activities tend to take all my evenings and weekends up. But I am sure I make my posting quota while I am at work :p
              Last edited by Jibby™; 09-26-2003, 06:08 PM.
              Got percap?

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieB

Yeah, and almost as bad as the "who is your favorite......." in all the dance categories and drum group threads... the same question gets asked twice a week it seems. I dont think anyone will be getting a new favorite anytime soon....

Comment

Well I missed out and did'nt get a chance to say anything in my defense because I decided to go out with the hubby today instead of playing on here all day.. but I'm not going to open up anything... would be pointless now anyhow...
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Well I miss the posts ...an help an fun ...sigh ..
                    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

I would have come out here to play, but, I had no contact with computers today until now.

I bet some people are butt hurt about the who censorship issue. Oh well. They will get over it.

Can't wait for the new thread to open. Good call Paul.
                      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                        by OLChemist
                        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                      • NahimanaSung
                        Hosting young girl in rez
                        by NahimanaSung
                        Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                        03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X