• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOOOHOOO its FRIDAY!!!

:Thumbs

Right on its finally FRIDAY!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:D

I'm soooo ready for my weekend!! But who isn't? This week was just way toooo hectic for me!! I just wish my weekends were longer!!!

Who's with me on this say "YYYYEEAAAHHH" LOL

whatcha all doin this weekend... yeah i'm nosey today! :p

FRIDAY!! wooohoooo!:Naughty :Party :Music: :Music: :Music: :PTime: :39: :39: :1Party:
    Now thats what im talking about
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

YES!! Finally!!! Friday!!

Gotta start tonight! Shopping, movie, laundry, playing with the babies, trip to Casper, eating out, church, cooking stew and frybread, sewing and beading.

I'll be hard at it, until Monday at 6 AM.:p
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

yay!:D I missed skool today cuz I slept in..I get to see mah momma and mah lil brotha today..spend time wif mah man..I get $10 for burnin a CD for Cole..The weekend off.yesssss..o yeh I get to go shoppin too:D
        (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Coollio Wyo_rose.. have fun!! I Love shopping!!! :D and hangin out with my lil boys!

I may on the road this weekend, i'm still "THINKING" LOL... i hate it i'm soooo undecisive!!!

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Drivin 4 hours to Chicago, seeing my sweet daughter, and planting many kisses on my lil grandbaby's face, she's an Anne Geddes' babyface candidate, with plenty of room for kissin on them chubby cheeks...lol, frybreader jus' like gramma!! howah!

Comment

Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
              Drivin 4 hours to Chicago, seeing my sweet daughter, and planting many kisses on my lil grandbaby's face, she's an Anne Geddes' babyface candidate, with plenty of room for kissin on them chubby cheeks...lol, frybreader jus' like gramma!! howah!

Awwww just cute!!!! How old is your grandbaby?

Ya know they should make an ANNE GEDDE's native issue specifically for native babies... *wait did i say something irrational?*

:lol2:

Comment

It's only Thursday now, "BUT-tocks" it sure feels like a Friday!!!
                I love it!! No one is here to see me dance to my cd blaring!! :dancing3:
                If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

hehe...Yippee Its friday!!!

Comment

Thank goodness it is Friday I been here so dang long it feels like a Monday!!

Friday! Friday! Friday! :33:
                    If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

friday hmm wish I had money

hey yall this is me, I am new here and wish all a safe and fun weekend. I myself am broke and tryin' to kick it. It's a shame don't got nothin to do but relax. I got to say though the positive energy in here would welcome me to meet some new people. I can say not to many natives say what's up in 206. I want to meet more productive and proud indians ya know. It is friday and I got no one to kick it wit. Damn shame. Most of the Natives I know are all broke and tired. I need to meet some more, have a variety, I am a coastal, west coast skin proud to be a half breed. I happen to also be chinese. Any one want to say what's up reach me at [email protected] ya heard!

Comment

:PTime:
                        :Music::Music:

finally FRIDAY is here

:Music: :Music:
                        :PTime:

Comment

it's friday night and i'm off 2 par-tay :Music: :PTime: :rocking: :1Party: :dancer:

Comment

i'm waiting to SATURDAY!

that's when all the best party's start

Comment

:34: is dat right

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X