Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah-Gah!
    replied
    It's only Thursday now, "BUT-tocks" it sure feels like a Friday!!!
    I love it!! No one is here to see me dance to my cd blaring!! :dancing3:

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Drivin 4 hours to Chicago, seeing my sweet daughter, and planting many kisses on my lil grandbaby's face, she's an Anne Geddes' babyface candidate, with plenty of room for kissin on them chubby cheeks...lol, frybreader jus' like gramma!! howah!

Awwww just cute!!!! How old is your grandbaby?

Ya know they should make an ANNE GEDDE's native issue specifically for native babies... *wait did i say something irrational?*

:lol2:

Leave a comment:

• Awful_Mnom_Woman
    Guest replied
    Drivin 4 hours to Chicago, seeing my sweet daughter, and planting many kisses on my lil grandbaby's face, she's an Anne Geddes' babyface candidate, with plenty of room for kissin on them chubby cheeks...lol, frybreader jus' like gramma!! howah!

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Coollio Wyo_rose.. have fun!! I Love shopping!!! :D and hangin out with my lil boys!

I may on the road this weekend, i'm still "THINKING" LOL... i hate it i'm soooo undecisive!!!

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• ndn_butterfly
    replied
    yay!:D I missed skool today cuz I slept in..I get to see mah momma and mah lil brotha today..spend time wif mah man..I get $10 for burnin a CD for Cole..The weekend off.yesssss..o yeh I get to go shoppin too:D

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    YES!! Finally!!! Friday!!

Gotta start tonight! Shopping, movie, laundry, playing with the babies, trip to Casper, eating out, church, cooking stew and frybread, sewing and beading.

I'll be hard at it, until Monday at 6 AM.:p

Leave a comment:

• MarthaFlysWithEagles
    replied
    FRIDAY!! wooohoooo!:Naughty :Party :Music: :Music: :Music: :PTime: :39: :39: :1Party:
    Now thats what im talking about

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    started a topic WOOOHOOO its FRIDAY!!!

WOOOHOOO its FRIDAY!!!

:Thumbs

Right on its finally FRIDAY!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:D

I'm soooo ready for my weekend!! But who isn't? This week was just way toooo hectic for me!! I just wish my weekends were longer!!!

Who's with me on this say "YYYYEEAAAHHH" LOL

whatcha all doin this weekend... yeah i'm nosey today! :p

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X