Dog Drags Newborn From Home
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Never heard of them before but here goes:

Native American Indian Dog, Information, Native American Indian Dogs
    Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
      LMAO

Well, I did hear that husky's are originally from alaska and some will put that together. I never actually heard the term "Native american dog" before, though.LOL

Comment

since when did dogs become "nativer american"??? Soooo.....who decided on that??? If they are owned by natives, do we give them our tribe???

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Oh shhhhh, they might be entitled to part of the per-caps then

Oh could you see taking a dog to IHS and saying "You have to treat them, they are a tribal member".

Okay, I'll quit now.LMAO

Comment

The dog looks more wolf than dog to me
            Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..It's about learning to dance in the rain. for me and the wolf

Comment

The subject of the dog dragging the baby though is odd, most dogs I have seen are VERY protective of the baby in it's home.

So I read the part about this breed of dog, apparently the breed is questionable in it's origin but found this: Carolina Dog Information and Pictures, American Dingos, Carolina Dogs just a quick search caus we had dogs, so just wondering what they may have looked like.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                by OLChemist
                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                Books!
                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X