Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuzzeQ4
    replied
    The subject of the dog dragging the baby though is odd, most dogs I have seen are VERY protective of the baby in it's home.

So I read the part about this breed of dog, apparently the breed is questionable in it's origin but found this: Carolina Dog Information and Pictures, American Dingos, Carolina Dogs just a quick search caus we had dogs, so just wondering what they may have looked like.

Leave a comment:

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    The dog looks more wolf than dog to me

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Oh shhhhh, they might be entitled to part of the per-caps then

Oh could you see taking a dog to IHS and saying "You have to treat them, they are a tribal member".

Okay, I'll quit now.LMAO

Leave a comment:

• CandaePrincess
    replied
    since when did dogs become "nativer american"??? Soooo.....who decided on that??? If they are owned by natives, do we give them our tribe???

Leave a comment:

• timmy tiger
    replied
    Originally posted by NDNKIDZ View Post
    LMAO

Well, I did hear that husky's are originally from alaska and some will put that together. I never actually heard the term "Native american dog" before, though.LOL

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Never heard of them before but here goes:

Native American Indian Dog, Information, Native American Indian Dogs

Leave a comment:

• NDNKIDZ
    started a topic Native American Dog? WTH?

Native American Dog? WTH?

Dog Drags Newborn From Home

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X