i got dumped tonihght

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got dumped tonihght

by a dam navaHO of 3 years. he said he wanted his dam space. well i will give him his space in fact i met 3 WHITE boys tonight. and one gave me an aiivitation to Hawaii next month and i sacepted. Dam right I accepted. He has ral pretty b;ue eyes like the ocean -a surfers ASSS and a smile so white that I needed sunglasses. You wint gdt theat from a dam indian. You belucky to get one with all his dam yellow.//brown missing teeth.
    I am on the rebound dam rihgt I am.and this is why us beautiful indian girl sbe going to white boys, because they see our exocticness, our beauty, our richness we can give and so dam it.I am pissed I am in the rebound mode dam it.
    Oh yeah the point of this thread was - how do cope when you get dumped? I have never got dumped amnd it sucks. Heinekein was my best friend tonghit.
    Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

welcome to the world of hurt feelings dont be a stranger and come on in.

Comment

Just party with your friends and don't take his calls when he starts beggin' to come back. At least for a while anywayz;)

And watch dem white boys....they will never treat you with the respect you deserve.
      America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
      Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Dang gurl! With an attitude like that are ya sure you've never been dumped before? :Chatter But anyways don't be hatin' on our NDN men for some white doot! :Mad Seems to me that you just ned some alone time before you start messin' with other guys!

Comment

yeah dont hate on the ndn guys...not all of us are bad..There is some of us that respect the beauty and the sexyness of an ndn woman...yous gotta love it..:Thumbs cause dem white guys aint got nottin on me..

Comment

Originally posted by theepowwowchic49
            by a dam navaHO of 3 years. he said he wanted his dam space. well i will give him his space in fact i met 3 WHITE boys tonight. and one gave me an aiivitation to Hawaii next month and i sacepted. Dam right I accepted. He has ral pretty b;ue eyes like the ocean -a surfers ASSS and a smile so white that I needed sunglasses. You wint gdt theat from a dam indian. You belucky to get one with all his dam yellow.//brown missing teeth.
            I am on the rebound dam rihgt I am.and this is why us beautiful indian girl sbe going to white boys, because they see our exocticness, our beauty, our richness we can give and so dam it.I am pissed I am in the rebound mode dam it.
            Oh yeah the point of this thread was - how do cope when you get dumped? I have never got dumped amnd it sucks. Heinekein was my best friend tonghit.
            I swear to God, if we lose another Indian woman to a friggin blue eyed devil the lead will fly. Why white men? Don't spite and deprive the entire race just b/c one clown can't keep it in his pants. Jeeze, if a fine Indian woman's gonna swear off Indian men, at least go for Asians or Hispanics. But white dudes? And surfers? What the hell is a surfer's ***? The only white people that have asses live in Germany. Period. The ones here have to hold their pants up around their thighs with $60 belts from Abercrombie.

Think about this for a minute. Some white cat, after knowing you for probably less than a couple weeks, invites you to Hawaii. Did you think why? Have you seen how (a lot of, but not all) white people act? Especially the young ones. This guy's gonna try to pop your cherry, then tell all his white buddies how he managed to bang an Indian. The End.

White people appreciate the exoticism, beauty, and richness of Indian women? No. They want a trophy. Just try marrying one and see what happens when you want to raise your kids with your tribe or nations values and culture. I've had several family members find out the hard way.

Bottom line: white dudes do as much dirt as or more dirt than Indian men. Indian men aren't perfect, and neither are whites, blacks, yellows, browns, or anyone else. Don't make rash decisions while you're angry, because they invariably wind up being the decisions you regret for the rest of your life...and all over a toothless Navajo. My advice for getting over being dumped: just enjoy being single for awhile. It's surprisingly fun and liberating. The right guy'll come along when the time is right and treat you the way you deserve to be treated.
            This is the worst signature ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rat
              I swear to God, if we lose another Indian woman to a friggin blue eyed devil the lead will fly. Why white men? Don't spite and deprive the entire race just b/c one clown can't keep it in his pants. Jeeze, if a fine Indian woman's gonna swear off Indian men, at least go for Asians or Hispanics. But white dudes? And surfers? What the hell is a surfer's ***? The only white people that have asses live in Germany. Period. The ones here have to hold their pants up around their thighs with $60 belts from Abercrombie.

Think about this for a minute. Some white cat, after knowing you for probably less than a couple weeks, invites you to Hawaii. Did you think why? Have you seen how (a lot of, but not all) white people act? Especially the young ones. This guy's gonna try to pop your cherry, then tell all his white buddies how he managed to bang an Indian. The End.

White people appreciate the exoticism, beauty, and richness of Indian women? No. They want a trophy. Just try marrying one and see what happens when you want to raise your kids with your tribe or nations values and culture. I've had several family members find out the hard way.

Bottom line: white dudes do as much dirt as or more dirt than Indian men. Indian men aren't perfect, and neither are whites, blacks, yellows, browns, or anyone else. Don't make rash decisions while you're angry, because they invariably wind up being the decisions you regret for the rest of your life...and all over a toothless Navajo. My advice for getting over being dumped: just enjoy being single for awhile. It's surprisingly fun and liberating. The right guy'll come along when the time is right and treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

:clap: Thats right!!! Did you really think he was just inviting you to be a nice guy?? NO! He's expecting to get something outta the deal.

Comment

powwowchick, I too have gotten decived this week. My boyfriend of 6 years cheated on me, cryed, then left me for the person he cheated with. I am as big of a wreck as you right now, but if you want to talk I will talk with you, Im going through hard times right now too. But neva, will I evva bother with a white guy, lol.... theres better Ndn men out there then the ones we gotta get over, they just a little hard to find. THey well worth the wait, and are the ones who are worth looking for.

You dont just find diamonds laying on the ground, you gotta look hard for them, and sometimes they dont look like much on the outside but its whats inside that is where real beauty is.

Just take it easy for a while, lay low and when he needs you, you be there for him like hes been there for you..... *I cant wait for that day :devil *

PM me if you wanna talk
                NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Cant blame him though enit???....most ndn guys only want to cut that the deal too...but its not fair...the white guys always taking the most precious things away from us.....first our land.then culure and they still taking our women.

Comment

The Bear... the Rat and the Eagle said it all!!!!

Good words Men and sista EagleClan!!!! Stand O:clapping: :clap: :clapping:

Keep your chins up Eagle and Pow wow chic. I know their are some fine and special ndn men out there for ya!...and I bet some of dem even might have a nice firm a$$ on em too! LOL
                    Last edited by jazzy95; 09-27-2003, 03:06 PM.
                    America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

Comment

:( Jazzy..............

Im a girl:)
                      NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

why is everyone playing the race card...it doesn't matter what race a person is...if they are goin to treat you wrong then thats just how they are. dont get me wrong, i love my indian man but some of my ex's were white dudes and they treated me good, showed me southern hospitality..

but girl, dont go to hawaii, dont jump into a rebound realtionship either...its best that you focus on yourself...who needs a man anyway?
                        WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                        Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Oh no, Eagleclan, I worded that wrong...I am sorry...I will go back and edit. I knew from your post that you were decieved that you were a girl. Let me go edit...

please forgive sista... *sniff sniff*
                          Last edited by jazzy95; 09-27-2003, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saukpuppet
                            why is everyone playing the race card...it doesn't matter what race a person is...if they are goin to treat you wrong then thats just how they are. dont get me wrong, i love my indian man but some of my ex's were white dudes and they treated me good, showed me southern hospitality..

but girl, dont go to hawaii, dont jump into a rebound realtionship either...its best that you focus on yourself...who needs a man anyway?
                            Saukpuppet, I understand where you are coming from and you do have a valid point ...but... I got three reasons I feel the way I do.

1. Our NDN men need to be built up not slammed down. Just cuz one screws up doesn't mean you should turn against your whole race.

2. Our gene pool just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

3. Southern hospitality is one thing...actually conducting a relationship with a white man is a total different matter. If your ex's who were white were that great then why are they ex's?
                            A white man tends to dominate their women. They always have. How would a white man relate to her culturally?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzy95
                              Saukpuppet, I understand where you are coming from and you do have a valid point ...but... I got three reasons I feel the way I do.

1. Our NDN men need to be built up not slammed down. Just cuz one screws up doesn't mean you should turn against your whole race.

2. Our gene pool just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

3. Southern hospitality is one thing...actually conducting a relationship with a white man is a total different matter. If your ex's who were white were that great then why are they ex's?
                              A white man tends to dominate their women. They always have. How would a white man relate to her culturally?
                              okay i understand BUT
                              1. your first point, if one white man screws up why are you turn against that whole race? some ndn guys are great, some guys are great...i just hate the fact that we as indian people know what its like to be discriminated and hated on, why do we have to do it?
                              2.gene pool...i know...i know
                              3. my exes are my exes for a reason...i didnt want them no mo! i'm young, i've dated every race, well almost, i've dated ndn guys and i broke up with ndns guys...its the indiviual not the race that hurts a person...thats like sayin that all ndn people cant act right when theres a keg...its stereotypin and i'm not down with that
                              i with my ndn dude for his personality and the way he treats me not for his race..
                              Last edited by saukpuppet; 09-27-2003, 03:26 PM.
                              WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
                              Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.