Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injunboy
    replied
    going to sleep would still mean building a fire and cozy skin of somekind lol

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    make a college class on sunlight and mesas, lol to show how to get empowered while being soo lazy

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    uncles and fathers would show and explain all the differnt types of wood

then practice building all the differnt kinds of fires and the fundamentals of keeping it alive.

and of course, show how to get perfect charcoal everytime for every occasion

mothers would show proper respect for their sons newfound ability

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    lost ndns who confidently point west when asked to point north, ahaha theres no hope for u.. jks. naw wheres theres a will theres a way huh?

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Originally posted by injunboy View Post
    right about sundown the animals would walk themselves back to the corral and feed themselves lol

im just real thankful for the natural beauty around mee and once inawhile ill see something jus so fantastic.. that ill just stand there and be like wowww! and afterwards when the shows over ill be like dang i should have took out my blkberry lol
    turn away from the computer screen! look behind you! you are missing it all! lol

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    right about sundown the animals would walk themselves back to the corral and feed themselves lol

im just real thankful for the natural beauty around mee and once inawhile ill see something jus so fantastic.. that ill just stand there and be like wowww! and afterwards when the shows over ill be like dang i should have took out my blkberry lol

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    man i realized i got a soft spot for little cute abandoned puppies.. haha

soo to ease my brain i need them to hurry and find new owners

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    Rez cars would never die... they would just fade away!! Oh wait!! they do that already... kinda like the elephant cemetary. They find there own way to woods!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    awesome thx

Leave a comment:

• soopashinaab
    replied
    aunties would invite u over for a slice of their fresh homemade punkin pie or apple pie, hmm? every week.

tobacco was what it used to be. *time out* im not talkin bout the commercial stuff here.

people would close their gates so animals wouldnt get onto rez roads.

horsemanship would jus be part of life.
    realize the value of an ole song or prayer.

and to always present yerself properly and correctly as a member of whatever tribe u beloing too.. even when nobodys lookin.
    to accept the fact that everybody has their version of where the stars came from and that yer grandmas is thee most correct
    Goot ones!!

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    to accept the fact that everybody has their version of where the stars came from and that yer grandmas is thee most correct

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    realize the value of an ole song or prayer.

and to always present yerself properly and correctly as a member of whatever tribe u beloing too.. even when nobodys lookin.

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    aunties would invite u over for a slice of their fresh homemade punkin pie or apple pie, hmm? every week.

tobacco was what it used to be. *time out* im not talkin bout the commercial stuff here.

people would close their gates so animals wouldnt get onto rez roads.

horsemanship would jus be part of life.

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    if u met a honey on yahoo chat and had a baby then somehow somewhere u gotta make yahoo part of the name lol

annnd im not pointin fingers lol but if u met a snag here on pws.. and had a baby! u needa put Paul G into the name!! ahaha

Leave a comment:

• injunboy
    replied
    there comes a time in yer life when u have to make an important decision. before all nuisances like technology, bills, ex's *ayes* get in the way, jus take a minute to say.. what would chief manuelito have done? ahaha! but seriously, jus say what would ganado mucho, narbano have done... usually their way is the most correct decision.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X