dancing with wolves question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing with wolves question

some channel on directv keeps running THAAT! movie, i admit ill stop and check it out for awhile.. even today. *but for some reason i get frustrated* lol

anyways,

what character do u most identify with? haha which one is u? dont be lying either.

its alittle crazy but at the river the little boy gets attacked and ends up killin the soldier. im that dude! then he sits down and crys.. lol im pondering that part but yeah im that young guy
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

I am two socks.

*off topic*
    Didn't you used to write? I remember a thread we had going with stuff you wrote, wasn't that you?
    90% Angel
    10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
      by OLChemist
      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
    • Tsalagi_Phoenix
      Books!
      by Tsalagi_Phoenix
      It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
      02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X