X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin Love Her or Hate Her

real quick answer the question!

as for mee... Love Her!
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

I like her...........LOL!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

I like her too!

Comment

I like her!

Comment

I like her
          sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

I Love Her

Comment

I don't really have a strong like or dislike. She dresses nice. Looks clean and pretty.

I don't agree with some of her positions concerning politics...
              However, I'm glad to see a woman taking on the "white boys" club...

Comment

I had a passport long before she did. I cannot stand her. I think she would make a good IHOP hostess.

Comment

I would like to hear someone who doesn't like her give a rational reason why - not just because they bought into the smear propogated by the CNNs and David Lettermans of the world.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

She can stay in Alaska, I don't really agree with her politcs that much. However she likes guns and snow mobiles so shes ok with me on that position, lol. Honestly, for the most part, I could care less, that is unless she enters into the next run at the oval office, then things might get interesting.

Did you see the Colbert reoprt the other night when they did a story on her stepping down. The put a graphic up in the corner that had her picture and then they put "quitter" below it in the same style font as the "twitter" logo?? I laughed so hard. Come on you have to admit, love or hate, that it was funny.
                      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Palin is a a Joke!

1. The Newspaper question

2. "I can see Russia from my backyard"

3. Really handled pressure.....from the Press who knew she was a loser.

4. Resigned.....

I can go on but why bother.......
                        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
                          1. The Newspaper question

2. "I can see Russia from my backyard"

3. Really handled pressure.....from the Press who knew she was a loser.

4. Resigned.....

I can go on but why bother.......
                          She never said she could see Russia from her backyard. That was Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Pailn who said that.

Resigned...hmmm... is that any worse than "Senator" Obama spending nearly 2 years of his only Senatorial term campainging for President? Was he really doing his job?

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
                            How about her position regarding her own international experience (I can see Russia from my house). How about her other responses in the interviews and issues regarding Alaskan natives.

She brings a laugh to my day!
                            Do I hate her - no.
                            Do I like her - not particularly.
                            Would I vote for her as president/VP - Hell NO!

Just an opinion - don't get all somehow! LMAO!
                            This is the real quote...

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska." She never said she could see it from her house.

Just keep in mind that Colbert and Bill Maher are "infotainment." I usually use factcheck.org to check the accuracy of quotes, data, etc. If I'm going to dislike or disagree with someone on an issue I want it to be on the basis of the facts.

Comment

The fact that because she didnt get what she wanted and bailed out, makes me think of a spoiled sport teeneager.

As all politicians she seems very superficial

Very much wanted to be that puppet. But obviously it didnt mean that much to her since she cried wee wee wee all the way home.

Be nice to see a woman in politics who isnt a C U Next Tuesday

NO love no hate, and no respect for her

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                                by dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                                Today, 02:52 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X