Sights that made you laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sights that made you laugh

When you been going places what were things you saw that made you laugh ?

Like somebody else from this board and I were in Gatlingburg, Tn
    one time and as we were driving down the road there was a sign for 1 of the wedding chapels advertising a drive thru window for weddings. Yea, stay in the car and get hitched:D We laughed over that for the longest time- glad we got pictures of it :D

Jazzy.... you see that above post???:Chatter

near the tuscarora reservation there is a billboard next to the cemetary that advertises Tobacco and Spirits
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
      Jazzy.... you see that above post???:Chatter

near the tuscarora reservation there is a billboard next to the cemetary that advertises Tobacco and Spirits

You got pictures of my wedding chapel!!!!!

Me and my hubby got married in Gatlinburg TN at a drive thru wedding chapel!!! For $69.99!!!!

We went to Gatlinburg with the intention of going into one of there wedding chapels to get married...but when I saw that sign...I said...that is the place for us. Nobody in my family can say that they got hitched at a drive -thru wedding chapel. It was fun quick and all we had to do is jump in the back seat for the honeymoon.

Hey redwolf can you post the pic? I bet it is the same spot!!!
      America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
      Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

"MAKE THE MOST OF THE HEMP SEED, SOW IT EVERYWHERE"--GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

yea, I gotta pic. will scan tomorrow and post. They sign (got a pic of that to) says w/gown & tux,pics and flowers-$389, Basic for $99, and drive thru for $69:D
        (and for those of ya that know me- I didn't use their services:D )

Comment

lmao

ok,i dont know if this counts as a sight but i saw it in a magazine.
          there was this little dog with snorkling gear on & he was underwater & his fur on his head was all wavin around!!!!i laughed so hard i got thrown out of class!!:Chatter
          who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

After a very long night of partying in DC, homeboy was driving Bux and I home when all of a sudden I see a damn outhouse laying on it's side in the middle of the road. All tipped over and chit. I was apparent that it had fallen out the back of a truck and the owner wasn't trying to pick it back up. I got pics and everythang. We had a good laugh about that.
            Got percap?

Comment

The funniest thing I seen was this black lady in the subway had just gotten off the train and she had one of those weaves, you know the kind with comb. Anyways she was just standing there when the doors closed on the weave. The train took off with it and she starts running down the track, with this little ponytail on the top of her head, yelling "MY HAIR, MY HAIR!" All I could think was damn she was lucky it wasn't sewn in. LOL!
              Just cause I'm in da city don't mean I ain't INDIAN

Comment

Watching my buddy putting a cow in a head lock.

Another sight that never gets old is how wide someone's eye get when you accidentally walk in on them when they are sitting on the pot.
                It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

There was a special on Merle Haggard on TV this weekend and it reminded me of the craziest thing I ever saw in Mad or Cracked magazines.

There is a cartoon of a plant cemetery where you can bury your beloved potted plant.

Well, there's a big LOOOOONG grave and the tombstone reads, "Oakie from Muskogee".

Another thing that cracks me up just thinking about it, is the commercial where the guy's trying to buy a couple of pet rabbits for his daughter and they won't accept his check.

The rabbits start multiplying and the guy at the register picks up a little bunny like the phone receiver and says, "I need to call this in.":Chatter
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

Re: Sights that made you laugh

Originally posted by redwolf
                    When you been going places what were things you saw that made you laugh ?

Like somebody else from this board and I were in Gatlingburg, Tn
                    one time and as we were driving down the road there was a sign for 1 of the wedding chapels advertising a drive thru window for weddings. Yea, stay in the car and get hitched:D We laughed over that for the longest time- glad we got pictures of it :D
                    There was a billboard I saw once that said "WANT PAMPERING?" If you could read fast enough,,,it was an advertisement for diapers. hahahahahahahhaa

Comment

Funniest thing i've seen lately was this white guy TRYING to dance to hip hop.....man, i swear he was doing the RIVER DANCE to hip hop.....i laughed my booty off!

I've NEVER seen riverdance to hip hop before that night.....
                      *BE EASY*

Comment

something about the fair ponies cracks me up. i mean u got these ponies tied up walkin' around in a circle and it's the "greatest site ever!"... c'mon now!
                        the funniest thing bout that though is a bigg kidd riding a lil' pony, feet draggin' along the ground & all... poor thing, let that pony have a rest!
                        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

BUSHY! What about today when that guy was tryin' to play fetch w/that pot belly pig? That guy was like "here piggy fetch!" and straight up threw this rope at the pig & of course the pig didn't move for nothin' just got smacked in the face!!! It was sooooo damn funny! Poor piggy!
                          *BE EASY*

Comment

how could i forget!?!?!?!?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

aaaaaaaaaaahahhahahah (i'm cryin' ova here!)
                            mann, how could i forget!?!?! this mann straight knocked his 400lb pigg in the snout w/a huge doggie toy talkin' bout "FETCH WINNIE!"
                            ooooooooo man... that was funny!
                            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by redwolf
                              yea, I gotta pic. will scan tomorrow and post. They sign (got a pic of that to) says w/gown & tux,pics and flowers-$389, Basic for $99, and drive thru for $69:D
                              (and for those of ya that know me- I didn't use their services:D )
                              Is that what is going to happen to us? :D:D hehehe

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X