what tv show ya wanna be on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what tv show ya wanna be on?

i enjoyed abc's Wipeout from the beginning. so that would be my first pick.

and for my second, i could take on the ole dude on Manhunter. he dont dare mess wit natives especially former marines lol. bring it sucka

the little one would prolly do spongebob lol

the gurl would be something like a towel gurl on the PBR tour or PRCA finals ahaha
    thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Attack of the Show! on G4tv cause Olivia Munn roolz!!!
    sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

me and the husband wanna do the Amazing Race!!! We've been practicing navigating when we go to new pow-wows... i still need to practice. haha

I would like to be on Cake Boss and have them make a cake for the kiddos or for my parents anniversary next year.

Then I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a kitchen makeover from HGTV!!!

I want my husband to audition for wipeout though. haha that would be too funny but cool.

i think thats it.
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I want to be on ....

" PIMP MY DANCE OUTFIT'
        Hosted by Kenny Pratt

Yeah.. yeah... think of all the cool consultants it could have ....
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

Dang!! I thought it read "What tv STAR you wanna be on?"

Maybe I need new glasses!!
          I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

public television or premium channels????....the former it would have to be Boy meets Grill or Morning Express.......for the latter it would definitely be Lingerie or Co-ed confidential.....LOL!!!!
            sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
              public television or premium channels????....the former it would have to be Boy meets Grill or Morning Express.......for the latter it would definitely be Lingerie or Co-ed confidential.....LOL!!!!
              damm! fergot about my gurlfren Robin Meade!! the reason i started to give a damm about morning news lol yeah but i dunno what i can do on her show Morning Express with Robin Meade... make coffee? lol
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
                me and the husband wanna do the Amazing Race!!! We've been practicing navigating when we go to new pow-wows... i still need to practice. haha

I would like to be on Cake Boss and have them make a cake for the kiddos or for my parents anniversary next year.

Then I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a kitchen makeover from HGTV!!!

I want my husband to audition for wipeout though. haha that would be too funny but cool.

i think thats it.
                the amazing race huh? thats awesome. im great navigator and traveler! the wife will doze off about 15 mins into any trip we take.. lol so we out of that show fer sure

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

This is a tough one, I think I would like to work on a show on the History channel or the Discovery channel, maybe like Time Warp, or Mythbusters. I'm a bit of nerd (talking down on my self FTW), and am good with tools and electronics. However I'm a behind the scenes person, broadcast engineering, camera and sound are my areas of expertise.
                  CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                  sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
                    damm! fergot about my gurlfren Robin Meade!! the reason i started to give a damm about morning news lol yeah but i dunno what i can do on her show Morning Express with Robin Meade... make coffee? lol
                    I was thinking more like commercial-time back rubs or something....you know keep her stress free so I can have my daily dose of news.....
                    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy View Post
                      the amazing race huh? thats awesome. im great navigator and traveler! the wife will doze off about 15 mins into any trip we take.. lol so we out of that show fer sure
                      Thats about when you start, grabbing a part of her hair and running it along her nose....or hold her nostrils together.....LOL!!!...that'll keep her awake.....not that I know of any of this.....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                        This is a tough one, I think I would like to work on a show on the History channel or the Discovery channel, maybe like Time Warp, or Mythbusters. I'm a bit of nerd (talking down on my self FTW), and am good with tools and electronics. However I'm a behind the scenes person, broadcast engineering, camera and sound are my areas of expertise.
                        Heck yeah!!!....Discovery Channel, so you can be a part of Bridgets Sexiest Beaches.....or go diving for sharks during shark week.......or else hook up with that dude from bite me when he does the show for the Komodo Dragons....LOL!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was watching the show snake eater on animal planet a few weeks ago and the guy was being chased by a komodo dragon and I was like omg his crew was just filming it and not giving him a hand. If I was there I would have hand grenades to compliment the spare batteries and tape in my camera bag. Lol.

Btw can we extend this to being animated into a cartoon?
                          CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                          sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Probably either What Not To Wear so I could get the $5000 wardrobe and hair/make-up session or Extreme Makeover Home Edition so I could get a fancy new house...

Comment

or id go old school and be grasshopper lol on Kung Fu!

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X