powwows.com chat room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powwows.com chat room

how come no one ever goes to the chat room on this site.....lets make a date ...lets try to meet on the chat around the times....11 a.m., 3 p.m. 6 p.m. and after 9p.m.

does that sound good
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Cyz there are IM's and PM's that take care of al that. Not to mention the frenzied posting that takes place. Noone would have anything to say.

It's a good idea though.
    Got percap?

Comment

thats true....but itll be cool to all chat at once, you know

Comment

There used to be all sorts of chatting in the evening and night-time hours. But, for some reason, folks don't hang out there anymore. But hey, I'll check in and see if anyone is hanging.

Comment

im going t obe there after 9pm...protesting

lol

Comment

A "sit in" in the chat room, huh? :Chatter

Comment

You talking what time zone?? This is one of the problems we encountered in the past with scheduled chats.
              I'm up for it, so I'll be checking in. ;)

:devil
              "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Heck I'm game if someone will tell me how to get around this chat filter at work!! wahhh!!:Cry

Comment

:Chatter
                  its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Heck yeah. I am a newbie here and went to the chatroom here and no one in there. Was already to chat up in there....:37: .I was all like....feeling cheap hoping no one catches me in there all alone. *LOL*
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Ikwe,

Where are you from?If you don't want to publicly divulge such information--PM me!!
                      Got percap?

Comment

Boozhoo/Ahneen Jibby!

Sault Ste Marie niin dohnjibaa. Keendush???

Nice to see other anishnabe ikwes here! Ojibwaymowin nah??
                        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I would love to chat some of you up But , I am not too computer freindly . My pc an I have a love hate relationship. An I get time zones all messed up ..so is that 9 your time my time or venus time ...hehehe lol ...
                          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

I really would LOVE to chat with all of you, but I just don't want to;) haha i'm jokin. If I can get somethin that works out with my schedule i'm IN LIKE SIN baybee;)
                            (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

lets go

im up 4 it,why not.
                              who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X