Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post all off topic & other unwanted posts here! Not anywhere else, u'll hear??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please post all off topic & other unwanted posts here! Not anywhere else, u'll hear??

This thread is for ONLY for off topic & other unwanted postings!!

C'mon TT, you know it's not fun, if we're SUPPOSED to do something. The best way to get us to do something is to tell us not to!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      C'mon TT, you know it's not fun, if we're SUPPOSED to do something. The best way to get us to do something is to tell us not to!

Ok, you are the first one to violate the rule. u r completely off topic ... i have a direct line to Obama and will report u as soon as the emergency internet shutdown capability is in place!

Comment

Comment

I like cheese.. does that sound off topic enough? lol
          I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

I bought a 3 pack CFL lamps today, as well as some Taco Bell MMMMMMMMMM...
            CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
            sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
              This thread is for ONLY for off topic & other unwanted postings!!
              what if i want to post on topic about off topic ? or can i only post off topic ? or is posting on topic about off topic on topic ? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by w30 View Post
                what if i want to post on topic about off topic ? or can i only post off topic ? or is posting on topic about off topic on topic ? LOL
                Your conundrum is perplexing, time to call on a theoretical physicist to contemplate this problem and compose a essay on thread theory, differs from sting theory.
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

any stripping on this thread??? lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
                          What, your condom is perplexing? Geeeez that is off topic LMAO!
                          If that is perplexing then I must be doing something wrong, like failing at life... lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 09:33 PM.

Comment

after u...

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X