Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post all off topic & other unwanted posts here! Not anywhere else, u'll hear??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
    Only if you stay in CO and not take any bulls by the horn and not play with tents!!
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!.............here mudwoman......LOL!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

• Originally posted by lbgood View Post
      I so0o0o0 want to comment, but said I would behave LMAO!
      just did it.............LOL!!!!
      sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
            Yo Hotness, who's the babe in ur avy???? LOL
            Never seen her before in my life!

Comment

Well, u know ... a piece of dental floss IS dental floss!!
              I can just see the addendum to the dress code.
              Underwear must be worn at all times. Underwear may not be crotchless, backless, edible, or composed of dental floss, latex, chain mail, or Astroturf.
              And don't forget to make sure you have an ankle strap on your high heels!

Comment

• Zomg! Chain mail and astro turf that sounds a bit rough don't you?????? Lol talk about chaffing. You might as well have added 100 grit sand paper to that list...
                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

• I can't wear ankle straps on my sandals, whether they be high or low heels...talk about chafing!!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• I'm the same way - ankle straps and slingbacks both end up rubbing me raw, especially if I wear them without hose. Ouch.

Comment

Only if you stay in CO and not take any bulls by the horn and not play with tents!!
                      Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                      LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!.............here mudwoman......LOL!!!
                      ... i dont get it...

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                        ... i dont get it...
                        Must be too early for you!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• look at the NNF powwow thread.....remember I was telling you about it the other day???.....
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                            Must be too early for you!
                            .. yeah ure so right... i need my daily fix of redbull of jager... LoL!

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                            look at the NNF powwow thread.....remember I was telling you about it the other day???.....
                            i just did... and i posted an answer 4 u

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                              ... i dont get it...

That's okay Daughter, I shouldn't be worried about u to begin with. But, it's others that should be worried about themselves. LOL

BTW, did u go to the bike rally?

Comment

did u go to the bike rally?
                                no! me and a gfren were gonna go, but she couldnt make it, so i ended up staying home... rocks went out, but not sure if she went to the rally.

but it was so awesome... i woke up to the sound of motorcycles cruizin by the apt and passed out around 130a watching reruns of Sons of Anarchy... LoL!!... I had a great saturday

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X