Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please post all off topic & other unwanted posts here! Not anywhere else, u'll hear??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by lbgood; 09-14-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Aww chyt!! I come to be off topic, or was it on topic?? Anyways... I come to play and everybody left!!!

I'm going home!!
      I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lbgood View Post
        What, your condom is perplexing? Geeeez that is off topic LMAO!
        .... with the way some of us think.. that is on topic...

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
          Your conundrum is perplexing, time to call on a theoretical physicist to contemplate this problem and compose a essay on thread theory, differs from sting theory.

That conundrum word? Is it anything like a handdrum or bigdrum or ceremonial drum. Maybe eardrum or humdrum? We need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskysmom View Post
            That conundrum word? Is it anything like a handdrum or bigdrum or ceremonial drum. Maybe eardrum or humdrum? We need to know.
            I think it means conventional united nations drum.

Comment

Wait a minute. I have to be off topic to talk about the topic.???!!!....Damn.

I wannabe cool.....2

Comment

Let's all get back to the topic about that topic about that topic we are talking about...
                sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
                  posting an unwanted post...
                  another unwanted posting ...

Comment

How do you know if you're off topic, or if you're on topic, or not?? Or if you're kinda of on topic, but maybe a little off topic?? What happens if you think you're off topic, but in reality you're really on topic??? Does that make you off topic, or on topic?? What about if you really are on topic, but someone says you're really off topic??? Hey does any body else need some aspirin??
                    I'm innocent I tell ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                      This thread is for ONLY for off topic & other unwanted postings!!
                      Hey Techno! Just want to make sure I understand the purpose of your thread.

For example:

Say someone started a thread concerning putting llamas up trees until they could be shipped off to Ohio for dancing purposes, and we felt like making remarks, we could put those remarks here instead?
                      Last edited by neling4; 08-31-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neling4 View Post
                        Hey Techno! Just want to make sure I understand the purpose of your thread.

For example:

Say someone started a thread concerning putting llamas up trees until they could be shipped off to Ohio for dancing purposes, and we felt like making remarks, we could put those remarks here instead?
                        Neling4, r u pleasing me? If u r, u need to ask for my permission to please me before u please me!!

Comment

okay... i was in the gym working out and this guy just walked up to me... why do guys do that??

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by Mud_Woman View Post
                            okay... i was in the gym working out and this guy just walked up to me... why do guys do that??
                            uhhh.... maybe cause your a hottie, just guessing
                            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW

Comment

Im so off topic Im not sure what im not topicing about ???????????/
                              I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lostsalt View Post
                                uhhh.... maybe cause your a hottie, just guessing
                                lol
                                I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X