Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..::MisS CeeJayy22's CYber Bday POWWow ::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..::MisS CeeJayy22's CYber Bday POWWow ::..

:D

HOSt Drum Bear Creek
    Original BIG BEar
    Southern: WHitetail!!! WHOOPS WHOOP

First Annual!! held in Mars CANADA!!!!! :Chatter

Comment

Head Drum Judges......Tracie Lent, Shamaray Yazzie, and Raetava Yazzie!
      With Special Apearance by: Miss Indian Mars Canada - CeeJay 22........
      Announcer: Shaney Poo....from somwhere in Manitoba!
      ~^*CeeJay*22*^~

Comment

Happy Birthday Girl. :Party May u grow older than me :rofl2: and sing with da Manhunterz til we're all @ da old folks home.. :Chatter:p
        Hockey is soul food.

Comment

*ROFLMAO*.......awww....thank you!.....fa sho.....i'll be jammin with the mahunterz until we're all in da old folks home....and even then we'll be rockin dat place too!.....*L*........:Angel2
          ~^*CeeJay*22*^~

Comment

*L* Woo hoo!! Happy Burfday girl! Ok. who's the AD? Dang, what are the dates to this pw.. i wanna go! ayes. *LMAO* Are we stayin at the Spa Resort? Cuz i'm due for a ped.. *LMAO* ewww.. :Chatter :rofl2:
            "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

*roflmao I was the Head Dancer I though ........... Azteca style and Sham can be my Horn Blower :Chatter

Comment

Haha :Chatter that one will be too easy to reply to...
                Hockey is soul food.

Comment

*L*.......awww...thank you.......well we gotta figure this out!.....*L*......ummmm....Standz....when is this powwow gonna happen?......*L*.......
                  ~^*CeeJay*22*^~

Comment

Originally posted by ~*SQuisHy*~
                    *roflmao I was the Head Dancer I though ........... Azteca style and Sham can be my Horn Blower :Chatter
                    I'm your horney blower?? Wut??!?!?!?!

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Originally posted by ~*SQuisHy*~
                      *ROFLMAO* Umm.. my bad.. i read that wrong... jokes jokes.. *LMAO* shyzz.. got me rollin *LMAO*

Comment

*L*.....well i gots to jett ta class....but i'll post some more about this powwow....*L*......lemme jot down some info.....*L*......peace out
                        ~^*CeeJay*22*^~

Comment

Originally posted by CeeJay22
                          *L*.....well i gots to jett ta class....but i'll post some more about this powwow....*L*......lemme jot down some info.....*L*......peace out
                          lataz girl! :p

Comment

*ROFLMAO* uMM horney Blower *ROFLMAO errr sham!!!

I thought the powwow was TODAY derr hahah its yer BDAY powwow!!!

Comment

But.. i have a question.. what will i blow? *shrugs* *LMAO*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X