Complaint Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint Department

I need to vent and most of these companies representatives don't even want to listen to your complaint. And they sure know how to pass the buck.

So I'm opening my own complaint department to accept any and all complaints cuz businesses just DON'T CARE!!

1. Teleflora - my first order for Christmas flowers for my hospitalized mother was not delivered cuz the hospital gave them the wrong room and then said she was discharged. And this in spite of the fact that they sent me a delivery confirmation email. By the time we got this all straightened out on Christmas eve after a whole hour on the phone, the florist was closed.

2. Next Teleflora order - at least the flowers got delivered and are BEAUTIFUL!! But I used the 90 day Pay Pal option, but the charge came out today - 7 days NOT 90 days. Teleflora says it's a Paypal issue; Paypal says it's Teleflora's bad.

3. Fingerhut - guaranteed Christmas delivery - YEAH RIGHT!!

4. Exxon - stupid clerk swiped my debit card twice so I got charged twice for my gas. Stupid manager gives me Exxon's credit department's number to dispute it. I don't HAVE an Exxon account... duh!! My bank was nice about making me jump through all the hoops to dispute it. Ugh!
    ...it is what it is...

Verizon - I knew I was past due and going to pay the past due amount 2 weeks late like I've gotten in the habit of doing. They sent me a letter with just the TOTAL amount of my bill - most of which isn't due until next month. And NO shut off date or anything.

Well on my way to check on my mother in the hospital I find I can't text or call out, so I gotta pay the past due and did it. Calling back to the financial department, I very nicely told them they should include the past due amount on the past due letters that they send out, and they date it needs to be paid to avoid getting my 5 phones turned off and the reconnection fee of $15 per phone.

She just didn't want to hear it. At least the regular Verizon reps listen to suggestions and complaints, like MY SERVICE SUCKS!!! Please accept this tower I'm trying to donate to you for a new antenna!!
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

So ,,, can I still wish you a happy new year or is that just water over the threshold!
      Seems that you got handed too much as well, time for a deep breath of fresh air and then maybe get the old CB Radio out!!!!
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes.

I know I've been handed too much. I'm sure a normal human being would crumble under the pressure. And I'm sure counting my blessing as well.

But I had to get those issues off my chest. The problem was bad enough, but having customer service reps just blow you off is very upsetting. So now I can quit dwelling on it and get past it.

You really have no complaints? At all?
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Yes, the weather! Brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

No kidding. We're going to get down to 10 below tomorrow night!

Actually I kinda like the cold.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

i find it that the less i depend on the electronic BS when it comes to money, the happier I am.
              So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
              The butterflies fly away
              I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
              Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
              -Miley Cyrus

Comment

I allow myself to complain about only one kind of weather - so I complain like crazy about the cold - dang cold here....

So...when it's hot and humid I just sit back and enjoy it, !

Comment

Went to a powwow in Spokane on Dec 12. Just about froze on the 4 hour drive back, the Grand Voyager's heater core is apparently clogged with silver-seal. No leak, just clogged. So the dash is about 1/2 apart, when I get around to it I'll finish taking the rest of the dash out so I can replace the heater core.
                  "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                  Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post

I know I've been handed too much. I'm sure a normal human being would crumble under the pressure. And I'm sure counting my blessing as well.

But I had to get those issues off my chest. The problem was bad enough, but having customer service reps just blow you off is very upsetting. So now I can quit dwelling on it and get past it.

Not worth complaining,,, otherwise we end up getting more of a load.
                    I remember a saying I learnt in University from a professor that had a mansion, a big car, a million in cash in the bank a loving wife and a dog,,,, then he came home to a note,,, please find new home for yourself. He went down to a small car and a dog in an apartment,,, so his motto became "Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff." He is back to teaching and has risen above the crap.

So even with me being financially challenged and in dire straights that way, I do not complain and just bare it,,, otherwise I may be receiving a bigger bill in the mail!!!!

The weather right now, I have ZERO complaints in fact this time of year with the temps in the minus scale I can finally open my window and sleep with fresh cool air!!!! Thankfully I am a polar bear by nature that comes to life with the cold air of winter.
                    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post

Originally posted by Wakalapi View Post
                      Went to a powwow in Spokane on Dec 12. Just about froze on the 4 hour drive back, the Grand Voyager's heater core is apparently clogged with silver-seal. No leak, just clogged. So the dash is about 1/2 apart, when I get around to it I'll finish taking the rest of the dash out so I can replace the heater core.
                      Old mechanics trick, leave the core in there!!!!
                      The universal trick is to take one bottle of brake fluid and add that to the heaters liquids, then let it run for about 5 minutes and then it will liquify the jello in the core. You should have just about new vehicle heat in a few hours!!
                      This is not a joke, totally serious, one wee bottle of brake line fluid added to the antifreeze in your core will open up all blocked cells and recondition your whole rad system without any damages to the system and infact restores your whole system to new. I tossed one in my one van, now I drive with the windows down, tooooo freaking warm for me!!! But no more ice on the inside of the windows ever!
                      Oh that wee bottle of fluid, less than 5 bucks and saves lots of cash and pain for nothing!

Comment

Well, I didn't start this thread for general griping about life...but feel free!

Stop Leak sucks!! And FixAFlat. If people had to deal with the aftermath, they probably wouldn't use them. While this website doesn't deal with brake fluid dissolving stopleak Fact or Fiction - Myths About Your Car - The Car Counselor, Talk Radio 950-AM, KPRC
                        after reading it I wouldn't trust brake fluid inside my radiator hoses.

I have to give out props to some companies that have great customer service.
                        Verizon for one (just not their financial dept). I love it everytime I call and they're like, "I'm sorry you lost your phone" or whatever.
                        DirecTV for giving me free Showtime and sports for 6 months for just being a good customer.
                        Bank of America for working with me on my loan and cutting my $250 payment to $100.
                        Wyoming Medical Center Cardiac Unit - best around!!
                        The rest of the hospital leads me to my next complaint. You just can't count on some places to care for your loved one. Don't get me started!!!
                        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Well wyo rose,,, just so that you know as well, it does absolutely no harm to any hoses whatsoever!
                          I have added that one wee bottle to many a vehicles rad and never in 15 years has one shot back at me! How's that for a good history!
                          Have a great day of griping about lifes little run ins!!!

Comment

Hey, just warning people. If mechanics are saying it messes with seals in transmissions, goes to figure it would probably mess with the hoses as well.

I don't sweat the small stuff...wish it was all small stuff.
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

I too would never put brake fluid together with trany fluid, that does a lot of messy stuff!!!
                              Saw that on one vehicle too, it is the combo of fluids in that case and how they interact!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X