Clear All

• VIP4life
    replied
    Dang thats crazie Poor snake.:D

Leave a comment:

• alamosaurus
    replied
    I am wondering if this was not an act of deliberate malice on
    someone's part. Some years ago a man dropped out of Synanon, a drug treatment program that morphed into a cult. They tried
    to kill him by putting a rattlesnake in his mail box. He was bitten,
    but got a shot of antivenom and recovered.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Holay!! I hope Wal-Marts at least gonna give him a free pair of shoes!:p

Leave a comment:

• HarleyHunk
    replied
    Could of been sleeping in the shoe.
    And when the dude pulled out the shoe it just struck from it's natural instincts.
    Some good eating there.

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    You would think so , but maybe there was to much back ground noice or maybe he thought it was a kids toy. But you would think he would have heard those things.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    but don't you think he would've heard the rattle???

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    This story is easily understandable. I live smack dab in the middle of the desert, I watch out for those daayum things when I walk out of my HOUSE.

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    ok heres a visual for ya .. This turtle looking for a smack pair of steppin shoes .. da snake smiles at me ...trace my shell print through about 100 shelves an then a wall an dont forget the smoke trail from my hot little turtle feet makein there way as far away from that critter as I could get ...hehehe did I mention I am skeered to death of snakes! so is mom! ewwwwwwwwww

Leave a comment:

• Dezgn8veDriver
    replied
    ..... ......hey CREE SWEETHEART, remember what I was telling you about the rattlesnake? Interesting, ver-r-r-y interesting. This is more than just about the rattler....What a sad, sad, shame they destroyed it...:(

Leave a comment:

• traci_m
    replied
    Hey, the snake just probably slipped in one night while they were doing re-stocking and the doors were open. But YIKES! Go to grab a pair of shoes and they grab ya back. I think I would have wet myself on that one. :Chatter

Now some poor shmucks are probably gonna have rattle snake detail every night, where they have to search the shelves for critters. That would suck!

Leave a comment:

• hot nsn mama
    replied
    DANG!! No Comment huh?? I'd be speechless too if a rattler bit one of my customers......that isn't an easy one to explain. Just wait till the haters get involved......Wal-Mart will have to shell out some $$$$.....

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    no chit they have no comment ... dang now I am gonna be skeered of shoes...is there treatment for that ? LOL yikes ...

Leave a comment:

• traci_m
    started a topic Man Bitten By Rattlesnake At Texas Wal-Mart

Man Bitten By Rattlesnake At Texas Wal-Mart

BROWNWOOD, Texas -- Police say a man was bitten by a rattlesnake while shopping for shoes in a Wal-Mart store in Texas.

Douglas Hatchett of Brownwood was examining shoes on a rack when a rattlesnake concealed behind a shoebox bit him Monday. The snake fell to the floor, where Hatchett stomped it to death.

Police, fire and emergency medical crews were called to the scene.

The 31-year-old shopper and the dead snake were hustled to Brownwood Regional Medical Center. There, the snake was confirmed as a rattler, and Hatchett was treated and released.

Wal-Mart officials say the matter's being investigated and they have no comment.

Brownwood is about 120 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X