I Merked Carmen hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Merked Carmen hahaha

I merked Carmen, took over her posts and her points. She was just a boring herb neways nobody'll miss her...

I'm just playing I just wanted y'all to know I changed my name again. Whattya think of the new handle?

crazy name! :)
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy why not fart and belch?

Just kidding okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
        crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy why not fart and belch?

Just kidding okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
        :rofl2:

Comment

howdayadodat?
          believe in yourself

Comment

Beans & Grits the more you eat the more you fart, the better you fart the more you eat...................... pewwwwwwwwwwwww
            Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
              crazy name! :)
              Well I'm glad somebody likes it. :D

Comment

Re: I Merked Carmen hahaha

Originally posted by Grits & Beans
                I merked Carmen, took over her posts and her points. She was just a boring herb neways nobody'll miss her...

I'm just playing I just wanted y'all to know I changed my name again. Whattya think of the new handle?
                gives me gas just reading it...
                believe in yourself

Comment

Re: Re: I Merked Carmen hahaha

Originally posted by Pony
                  gives me gas just reading it...
                  :Chatter :Chatter LOL

It's a'ite! Why beans and not gravy? hehehe
                  SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

hahaha

i like ur name! it made me laugh,but where did u come up w/that??????
                    who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

yeah beanie i like your name... :Tongue

Comment

" just stopped in to show off my " I love Grits & Beans " t-shirt "

:D
                        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

Who doesn't love Grits & Beans? :p

I was feening for some grits and beans a few days ago and I thought it would make a cute name...:Angel:

Comment

Ive never eaten grits and have only seen them on "My cousin Vinny." Been full of beans though! :D

Comment

Grits, isn't that the slang term for no guts no glory???

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X