Worst Email You Ever Got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Email You Ever Got

What's the worst or saddest email you ever got from family or friends?

My ex told me she's sending child support papers to all my past girl friends.
    -Don't hate me because I'm
    wise beyond my years-

Saddest... hmmm.. Yesterday, my ex-boyfriend sent me an email his momma wrote. Two months ago, his younger sister committed suicide. She was the same age as me, 24. I couldn't believe it what had happened.

The date she sent the email marked 2 months since her "baby girl" was gone. In it she says how she still asks herself why it happened. What almost brought me to tears was when she said that she'll always remember how... "Melissa" would call up to say Hey mom.. and then... she'd ask for something.

I can't imagine how her mom must be feeling. I call my dad/mom alllll the time juss to ask how they're doing and what's up.

So... I hope u all are calling your momz/dadz/sisterz/brotherz/best friendz/ buddiez/ cousinz... anyone close to you... Juss call em up to see how they're doin'! You're hello could make someone feel extra special. :) :Angel2
    ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

what is sad and the worst

is getting all those emails saying you better send out to 10 people or if you dontyou will have bad luck or your head will fall off or crazy chit like that I hate emails like that pisses me off :guns:
      Friends dont let friends take home ugly Men. :huddle:

:indian1: THE DARKER THE FLESH THEN THE DEEPER THE ROOTS :indian1:

Comment

got 2..one was a dear friend of mine informing me that his dad had died..then another informing me that his mom had also passed away..
        believe in yourself

Comment

Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Originally posted by EducatedNdN

was it worst because you didn't tell your girl friends you had kids and now the truth would be known?

Comment

I know you said email that you got but the worst one I had to write was when my dad passed away. It seemed cold to do it that way but with family/friends all over the US it seemed the easiest. Plus, when I got back online later there were soo many nice notes from the recipients of that email. Comfort is comfort whether it be in person or on the puter.
            Becky B.

Comment

Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Originally posted by EducatedNdN

GOOD for her! Your ex sound really smart. That's what dead beat dads get! Especailly when they get Educated....while thier woemen are stuggeling to take care of the children. Mothers with dead beat dads don't get the oppertunlity to got to school cuz thier caring for the children. How lucky for you......you get to school to better your life at the expence of your ex and your children....nice.

Comment

Re: Re: Worst Email You Ever Got

Originally posted by ndnkidz_5
                GOOD for her! Your ex sound really smart. That's what dead beat dads get! Especailly when they get Educated....while thier woemen are stuggeling to take care of the children. Mothers with dead beat dads don't get the oppertunlity to got to school cuz thier caring for the children. How lucky for you......you get to school to better your life at the expence of your ex and your children....nice.
                lay it on him. Guess no one taught him the sex education part. Bby protection if you can't afford them. you can run but you can't hide. eventually the states will catch up with them.

Comment

has to be tough

Originally posted by NDNQt
                  I know you said email that you got but the worst one I had to write was when my dad passed away. It seemed cold to do it that way but with family/friends all over the US it seemed the easiest. Plus, when I got back online later there were soo many nice notes from the recipients of that email. Comfort is comfort whether it be in person or on the puter.
                  I bet something like that is hard. I bet your phone was busy after the emale was sent out to?

Comment

Worst email ever was one from a step sister I have no intentions of ever meeting or want in my life. She tried but I want no part of the life the man who is my father helped bring into this world. I hope none of my step family ever tries to contact me again!!!!!

Comment

one time this guys ex sent me hate mail but in the end she came out lookn like an azz so its all good. :)
                      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Yeah chic, they were. When I sent out the email I made sure it went to my "adopted" family in Oklahoma. My aunt got it time she got in from Crow Fair and they hopped a plane and surprised us by coming here!
                        Becky B.

Comment

The worst e~mail I ever was forwarded by someone who received an e~mail that:Mad , was filled with MALICIOUS LIES, HATE, UNTRUTHS,THREATS, SICK IN THE HEAD VIEWS, etc.etc.. about some body very dear and near too me!!
                          Bam!!Bam!!

But in the end, it all worked out just fine!! At least for a certain half!! :tongue11: :rofl2: :dancing45
                          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                            Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                            by OLChemist
                            *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                            06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                          • NahimanaSung
                            Hosting young girl in rez
                            by NahimanaSung
                            Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                            03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X