No announcement yet.

How's the weather, it is snowing here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the weather, it is snowing here!

It snowed last night and my garden is a mess, talk about frozen tomatoes on the vine! See tonite what I can salvage, dig out my taters before the ground freezes up on me!!

So what kind of weather are you having Folks????
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

It rainsnowed here on Menominee rez for about 1/2 hour, then it cleared up and sun came out. Crazy!

Does this mean you are going to have a harvest dinner at your lodge soon? Or you gonna freeze whats already been frozen...lol

Comment

The feast will be,,, too much to freeze, my freezer already has nearly 150 pounds of tomatoes, and then the same at my second storage spot.

No there is going to be a feast and the door will be open.
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.

Comment

snow already!

its still in the 70-80's here
        WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
        Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

Lucky you, heck there was ice on my windshield and it was a good 1/2 inch thick. Talk about a wake up call. So over 70 huh mind if I stay for a while??? lol

Comment

bring ur sleeping bag and toothbrush!:Wave

Comment

Gee for that temperature I don't even need the sleeping bag yet, way to warm!!!!

I am on my way.

Tomatoes too???

lol

Comment

bring the whole garden....the sleeping bags are for the night when we go hang out on the beach...:D

Comment

Kinda chilly but its supposed to frost tonight and tomorrow.
                  ~KB~

Comment

So since we are hanging out at the beach, how many of us could fit in one sleeping bag,,, before we rip it???

Comment

right now sunshining Birds are chirpin its a another Beautiful day in tha neighborhood :taunting:
                      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Happy Birthday Hunny!!!

so you are lucky too with the weather.... is it just us?

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew
                          So since we are hanging out at the beach, how many of us could fit in one sleeping bag,,, before we rip it???
                          :blow:

Comment

I am getting dizzy, give me a drink!

Comment

Sunny and warm here, temperatures in the 70's turning colder tonight with a low around 54....time to break out the black leather jacket.....and some heavy socks
                              believe in yourself

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X