Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammy!!!

Just found out I'm going to be a grammy again!! :bouncy: :clap:

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

congrats!!!:24: :blow: :24: :1Party:
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Comment

congratulations... i know u gotta be soo happy!
      i kno i was when i became an auntie.
      betta start workin' on that ndn outfit!! *chop chop* ahhahah!

:1Party:
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Still waiting.. things are going well. We did find out it's gonna be a little girl. :Angel2
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

oooo i thought this thread meant u and jinglin chica made up. ;)
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

News to me.. didn't know we had anything to make up about!!

NOW... back to my happy news.......

She's coming in April!! :Angel2

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
              oooo i thought this thread meant u and jinglin chica made up. ;)

I know same hurr :p :Chatter Congrats Mato :dancing3: :blow: :44: :1Party: :flowers:
              *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Congrats....I am sure you are a Proud Grammy....LOL....this Aug...I am going to become a first time Gramps...LOL....I will start shooping now...by then...I'll be driving into Window Rock with a truck load of stuff ready to spoil that new lil one...LOL
                sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

Awww.. congrats!! :clap: Nicest part about getting older isnt it? !!:Chatter

Comment

CONGRATS 2 you !!!!:44: :44: :44:
                    blah blah blah....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.