Shucks, I'm Sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jones
    lost a toe
    by jones
    post here if you are a diabetic
    01-25-2005, 07:19 PM
  • kitchemanitou
    Letter To America From Canada!
    by kitchemanitou
    *DISCLAIMER* This is meant to be a joke, and non offensive. I thought it was funny, but I am in no way anti-american. Thank you. *DISCLAIMER*

On behalf of Canadians everywhere I'd like to offer an apology to the United States of America. We haven't been getting along very well recently...
    04-26-2005, 10:23 PM
  • powwowgirl4life
    Ok Here I Know....
    by powwowgirl4life
    i know i'm only 13 but yeah i have an opinion too!!!!! It pisses me off when i think about the war I HATE WAR you may call me a friggin' hippie but i don't gave a cracker i dunno it may be because so many of my friends are dieing or leaving and it seems like sometimes everyone has left me and doesn't...
    05-01-2005, 05:16 AM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 04:44 PM
  • APACHEFIRE
    Ok, we're all gonna die!
    by APACHEFIRE
    my question is, has anyone ever known of someone who has collected on life insurance?
    im getting older and was just wondering.
    02-02-2009, 10:10 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X