It's Boo Scary Time Again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Boo Scary Time Again!!!!

Well this is the season for my alltime favorite , white, pagan holidays!!! What fun to be evil and scary once a year right? (well for some of us, we are scary and evil all year ...muhahahah)

Anyhow thought I would start it off right with reposting a favorite link from last year. Not sure if I was the one that originally posted this or if it was someone else, but who cares right? It's an awesome link and it's the right time of the year for it!

http://www.libraryghost.com/ <--- ghost cams!!!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

http://www.evildeadclowns.com/

Ok this place rocks in my opinion and I'm actually scared of clowns..I think wether dead or alive, they all be evil... so enjoy this site, I like to send virtual cards from this place myself.

AND TO THE PERSON WHO USED TO HAVE AN EVIL CLOWN AS AN AVATAR, THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO PUT IT BACK UP!!! well ok you can do it for the Boo Scary Season if you want....
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

House of a 1000 corpses

OH and btw... I wrote this recommondation up on my own board, but I thought I should share it here...

HOUSE OF A 1000 CORPSES directed by none other than ROB ZOMBIE

Mom , Dad, No matter how much your kids beg and plead, if they are'nt 18 and can be considered a legal adult... DO NOT RENT THIS MOVIE FOR YOUR KIDS! In fact, unless you have a strong stomach, don't rent it for you.

Gore factor.... yep definitely gruesome, lot more guts than blood though and lot's of dismemberment and uh... re-memberment??? Sickos, psychos, evil clown persons with haunted house/fried chicken stand... Body Count? uh... well during the movie I believe it was 10...but there were more bodies than that in the movie.

Ok let's cut to the chase. A very sick and demented mind came up with this plot. Some of it was humerous but I quit laughing about 1/3 of the way through the film and not only have I seen lots of demented stuff but also enjoy the really demented stuff and this.. well was almost too much for me. It's a rather long movie and will creep you out and disgust you and frighten you in ways that most horror movies don't.

It's almost a cross breed of movies ..imagine combining CREEPSHOW/BASKETCASE/any snuff film/HELLRAISER/TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE.. hard time imagining it? Yeah...well then if you see the movie you will understand why.

Just don't rent it for some teeny bopper halloween party or even for your own party if the kids are around.. you definitely don't want them seeing this.
      Subject matter of this movie is HIGHLY unappropriate for those under 18!!

Comment

http://www.hauntedhouseofreebies.com/

And here's a link for the spooky moms like me....

Comment

http://www.circusofthescars.com/

I spent one of my halloweens at one of these guy's shows!
          Remember that episode of X-files where they were with the side show freaks and the guy hammered a nail into his nose? Well that 's the ring leader for this circus!

Comment

http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/

Wierdos or not, pretty good link for halloween.

Comment

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Odd_Pics.html

this is one of my favorite links... bizarre and odd photos... check out the one on the history of Michael Jackson's face for some freakish holiday fun!

Comment

http://www.blackdog.net/holiday/halloween/

good one for the kids

http://www.spirithalloween.com/recipes.html

some fun recipes

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...46/recipe.html
                and another page of some fun recipe ideas

HEY if anyone else has some halloween fun or stories to tell, feel free to add them here, links... whatever!

Comment

BB..you enjoy this holiday wayeee to0o0 much..:lol2:

:h2: :h3: :h4: :26: :uptosomet :eyes116: :freddy: :spider: :!
                  :h1:
                  Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

This is my favorite time of year and these sights are really fun. Thanks, I needed that!
                    believe in yourself

Comment

i love it too! my name is famous this time of year.
                      "come on dale". J.J..

Comment

LC dahlin... you have no idea how much I love this time of year... It's so much fun!!! I just got done making a carebear costume for my tater.... My sister said there in Nashville at walmart you guys have carebear costumes for sale, but they did'nt make it up here where the biggest carebear (gag) fan lives..in my house (this is my punishment for being a mother... she can't be into cool things like robots or monsters...she's gotta love them sappy carebears LOL). She's gonna be grumpy bear and yes I'll take pics and post them... Rob is calling me a master plagerist right now ROFLMAO.

Comment

challenge

In case no one knew this already, the pumpkin is indigenous to this continent. But Halloween started over....you know.. there--->

So the custom of "pumpkin" carving started in the states, before that , they did do carvings for halloween but not with pumpkins... 2000 points to the first person to tell me what they used and gets it right.

Comment

What's Really Scary is BB Posted 8 times before anyone said a thing.....Now that's SCARY!
                            "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

well I did'nt exactly start this thread for discussion, just to pop out some links and ideas for the season.... that's why. Not like I'm so bored I gotta talk to myself.... most definitely don't have that problem.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X