sick of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are so right

I feel what you are saying, I believe it to be true, sometimes I don't know what is good for me. I know I am a good woman cause I take care of my business and my home. I have always made my family a home cooked meal and made sure they have clean clothes, I know I am a good woman because I put my familys needs befor my own, and regardless of circumstances I will give myself unselfishly and continue to do so. I am now seeing I want that same thing, someone to give themselves unselfishly. I know my time will come, I just don't see many guys jumping at the chance to take me out. That can be very discouraging.

Comment

I know lots of people men and women who fit that criteria. Its just that most indian people have lowered their standards than the past when a liar was kicked out of the nation and noone tolerated the destruction of harmony. Now people just live for themselves. They are slaves to their wants and lusts and dont care about the old ways.

In the old days whites could never compete with us morally and ethically. Now indian women are saying they got to find a white man because no good indian men. Man have we fallen to the level of scum.

Our ancestors would not even accept us in their home and let us eat with them.

Comment

Re: you are so right

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
        I feel what you are saying, I believe it to be true, sometimes I don't know what is good for me. I know I am a good woman cause I take care of my business and my home. I have always made my family a home cooked meal and made sure they have clean clothes, I know I am a good woman because I put my familys needs befor my own, and regardless of circumstances I will give myself unselfishly and continue to do so. I am now seeing I want that same thing, someone to give themselves unselfishly. I know my time will come, I just don't see many guys jumping at the chance to take me out. That can be very discouraging.
        Oh I hear ya girl... I'm a big girl myself (not saying you are big, just pointing out myself) and some guys seem to think they need a runway model or she ain't worth having...it sucks I know, and alot of them may even have feelings for you and think you are all that, but cause they got this stigma about how a woman "should" look, they are missing out. Then again, women do the same thing. I could'nt tell you HOW MANY times I dated only a specific kind of guy cause I wanted to "prove" that I was good enough and good looking enough to get the "prize guy" who usually were'nt any kind of a prize I might add. I quickly dumped that idea after I grew up and realized that regardless of what I look like, I AM good enough for any man and in the same respect, any man should be good enough for me as long as he treated me well and loved me.
        So don't let it disourage or get you down when they say no, they need to do some growing up and get some self realization. And you need to get just a little attitude honey... let them know that you are well worth that second look!!! But not too much... arrogance is so unflattering LOL!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gache
          Men have we fallen to the level of scum.

I Totally agree with the rest of your post, but Scum?....If Ndn men are scum whats that make Ndn Women?...are ndn women somehow BETTER then Ndn men?....Just curious thats all...

:)
          "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Gache, man, you are right. Our ancestors would prolly want nothing to do with us the way we behave like we haven't got a place or a civilization. We N8ives Morally and Behaviorally aren't any better than the whites or the Taibonases(blacks) or any of the other ill mannered, lying, foul savages that have come over here.

It really makes you think........
            Thanks, Gache
            Mad Scientists Union Local 42
            Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

Re: Hell tell me about it...

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy
              I HEARD that...but trust me...It could ALWAYS be worse...keep faith.:D
              ain't that tha truth
              Anpetu Waste Yuha!

Comment

honor

where is the honor these days, you would think a person would want to do right and honor the tradition. I know I am trying to be somewhat traditional so far of my knowledge. I know I can take care of my own. I would be willing to take care of my man if he can take care of the stay at home dad responsibilites. I also would like to be that stay at home mom either way I would be happy to work with someone to get things done and be established together. Make it easier on each other and live life. I want somethin so simple.

I appreciate those that can do their jobs and honor thy partner.

How do you do it? The controversy of what a good person is and should be, is only inconsequential. What matters is how you deal with each other and do things together. The real is, how you treat each other, and show you affection. The one on one is the down time, and you really only sleep together. In a busy life maintaining you lives together is a tough task and is overlooked by daily regiment. If the other person can say I've been thinking of you and appreciate you it is all worth while.

Comment

Re: honor

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
                  where is the honor these days, you would think a person would want to do right and honor the tradition. I know I am trying to be somewhat traditional so far of my knowledge. I know I can take care of my own. I would be willing to take care of my man if he can take care of the stay at home dad responsibilites. I also would like to be that stay at home mom either way I would be happy to work with someone to get things done and be established together. Make it easier on each other and live life. I want somethin so simple.

I appreciate those that can do their jobs and honor thy partner.

How do you do it? The controversy of what a good person is and should be, is only inconsequential. What matters is how you deal with each other and do things together. The real is, how you treat each other, and show you affection. The one on one is the down time, and you really only sleep together. In a busy life maintaining you lives together is a tough task and is overlooked by daily regiment. If the other person can say I've been thinking of you and appreciate you it is all worth while.
                  failure is not the falling down but the staying down.

Comment

like this

another one of my favorite pictures. check this out!
                    Attached Files

Comment

hello

hey hey hey
                      Attached Files

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.