Clear All

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    anytime:Angel2

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    sick of

Gotta keep moving, there is no stoping me now, I got the fire of passion to push me out, I got to keep moving moving to the beat, my heart has it's own rhythm the rhythm to see, I am on my way to walk a trail of hope today, thanks for the words they encourage me to do more.

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    There are days we feel we are carrying the whole world on our backs an we cant take another step. I raised my kids by myself an went to school an worked . They understand now that they are older why I did that . Now I have all the time I want to bead an sew an enjoy my kids an there kids . The key for me was taking back my peace an my center .. Never allow anyone to take your peace ! Never allow anyone to invade your center . Balance life is all about balance . You will find that balance its just at times things become more than we can handle if we allow other ppl an things to knock us off track . Focus an keep true to who you are.

Leave a comment:

• Native Babygirl
    replied
    Re: thanks runners

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
    hey thanks, I had the need to write at that time and especially right then and there, I felt pretty crudy I don't feel like that all the time it just gets on my nerves when people can just up and leave their responsibilities and I have to do my business and can't get a break, I move on and try to write as much as possible, also replying to you nice people helps me vent.:Yell
    I know what you are going through. I am mother and father to two little girls and am doing the same things that you are. I try and keep my head up because I know that in the long run everything is going to turn up great at the end. If when I am feeling really crudy I spend time with my girls playing. Think of things you like to do and do them with your son. Think of the smiles on his face. And when he is asleep you will see that all your hard work was well worth it. I thought I would give you alittle of my thoughts.:Angel:
    Last edited by Native Babygirl; 10-09-2003, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    thanks runners

hey thanks, I had the need to write at that time and especially right then and there, I felt pretty crudy I don't feel like that all the time it just gets on my nerves when people can just up and leave their responsibilities and I have to do my business and can't get a break, I move on and try to write as much as possible, also replying to you nice people helps me vent.:Yell

Leave a comment:

• Dezgn8veDriver
    replied
    Hang in there JAYBVEL....things get tough and our loads get heavier at different times, but stay strong, don't give up and invision yourself accomplishing your goals and how great you'll feel....:). School, work, family and fun times can't always be balanced but they can be juggled....so stay tough and you'll do it, you'll see....:)

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    replied
    sick of

I was just replying with the "sick of" theme, I am going to school and working, and doing it with not a whole lot of help it is me and my mom so I am sick of all the weight that I carry, I play both roles as a mother and a father to my son. I also have to carry my role at school as a student and work and play the role as "I can do that" it is tiring, I'd like to just live and be happy but at this moment I am sick of it and need a vacation, ya know. I pay for my own space at outrageous prices. it is too much drama to handle by one's self. can you feel me? I expressed my self at that time I am not always like that.

Leave a comment:

• >>>PRECIOUS~ANGEL<<<
    Guest replied
    Re: sick of

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
    sick and tired of pretend people with fake attitudes and false identities.
    sick and tired of carrying all of these mistaken peoples obscenities.
    sick and tired of being there for everyone else
    sick and tired of loosing myself
    sick of drug addics, liars, and cheats
    sick of having to stand on my own two feet
    sick of my boss, my man, my job, and my grief
    sick of having no one to believe
    so sick that I barely eat, I sweat my tears and cry to sleep
    so sick I can't even think
    I need god to practice what he preched
    send me an angel to help me reach
    reach down and touch my soul
    for all I have is no one at all
    please take all my pain
    cause I need some help
    some help to maintain

:Angel2
    nice poem but a little depressing

Leave a comment:

• Dat1NdnGuy
    replied
    Hell tell me about it...

I HEARD that...but trust me...It could ALWAYS be worse...keep faith.:D

Leave a comment:

• jayBvelumptuous
    started a topic sick of

sick of

sick and tired of pretend people with fake attitudes and false identities.
    sick and tired of carrying all of these mistaken peoples obscenities.
    sick and tired of being there for everyone else
    sick and tired of loosing myself
    sick of drug addics, liars, and cheats
    sick of having to stand on my own two feet
    sick of my boss, my man, my job, and my grief
    sick of having no one to believe
    so sick that I barely eat, I sweat my tears and cry to sleep
    so sick I can't even think
    I need god to practice what he preched
    send me an angel to help me reach
    reach down and touch my soul
    for all I have is no one at all
    please take all my pain
    cause I need some help
    some help to maintain

:Angel2

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.