what r u doin on this fine saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what r u doin on this fine saturday?

im gettin my hair did and going to the clubs with the girls....but i should stay home and get things ready for my garage sale tomorrow....

what r u doin?
    WHEN FACED WITH A CHALLENGE, LOOK FOR A WAY NOT A WAY OUT.
    Death: The pain passes but the beauty remains.

Im kickin it at work until 9 pm, then were gonna have a late bbq.
    Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
    DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

I'm scannin pictures and wishin i was at kinder :Cry

Comment

guess what!!!!!i lost my i.d.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        can not go out w/the homies
        so im here ...drinkin....fixin to go across the street and chiil w/ the fellas

Comment

me and the *gurls* went to dinner and watched a movie.... watched THE RUNDOWN.....with THE ROCK...... yeah yeah yeah, i took one for the gurls.....
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

well is sunday today but yesterday I sewed pretty much all day. Made wild rice soup and two bannocks. yummie.
            Today i am sewing again. :p
            "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I went to Kinder yesterday. :)
              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Saturday...

Got up for work at 10:30.. Uugh.. Did a little shoppin for the house...bought a new pair of jeans. Yay! I painted some of my appartment. LOL.. then I had to redo it again cuz it was streaky-lookin' this morning. ooh well.. I'll keep the lights dim. :) And that was my exciting Saturday.
                ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

okay, my saturday was a lil crazier than expected...i was chillin w/ the fellas then my girls came back to pick me up because they knew the people at the club that can get me in...so we take off or try too...cause my friends brother starts trippin and pulls out a weapon and the my man gets his damn fingers smashed in the door and then the cops come....we did make it to the after parties thou...and then we got into another run in w/the cops...im startin to see sumthin....im not a criminal but cops always seem to find me, i never get arrested or anything......does any one feel the same way?

Comment

I went to the movies then helped my boyfriend work on a house he is redoing.
                    believe in yourself

Comment

SATADAY!

I went to the all Nation's Three Pitch Challenge Baseball Tourny. It was raining and wet all damned day. Then I went to the reception/dance and drank a lot of beer. JUSTIFICATION: It was only 2$ a bottle.

Then we went to the Poppa Bar. Then to McD's. Then I went home.
                      Got percap?

Comment

Hmmm....

Saturday... oh yeah...
                        I took my totally cool nieces to the mall that evening... let em' scope the guys *hey these are teenagers here* course I wasn't check'n any out though... :Angel: :p

Anyways... then went home, drank a bottle of "Pucker" and crashed about 5 in the morning. ;)
                        Red Bear

"I can only show you the door, you have to open it."

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          Books!
                          by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                          It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                          02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X